[New Release] Introducing PowerLine III!

Welcome Anker’s Third-Generation PowerLine Cable

Features & details

• Built to Last: With a 25,000-bend lifespan, this iPhone charger cable will probably outlast your phone.
  • Slimmer Than Ever: An optimized internal structure means the latest generation of PowerLine is even slimmer than its predecessors — with no reduction in strength.
  • Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Apple Lightning devices, ensuring safe charging at the highest possible speed.
  • High-Speed Data: Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps transfer speeds.
  • What You Get: PowerLine III Lightning Cable, welcome guide, worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 3’ PowerLine III Lightning Cable is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $14.99 (versus $12.99 for PowerLine II), and should begin shipping immediately.

Seeking an even more durable cable? Anker’s PowerLine+ III (35,000 bends) is coming soon. Learn more here!

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerLine III Lightning Cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Anker has now released PowerPort III, PowerDrive III, and PowerLine III, but there are still no signs of PowerCore III. :sob:

10 Likes

I love that Anker cables don’t cost as much as some of the competitions but yet, have a higher quality then them IMO. I love Anker cables :slight_smile: I am curious as to how much slimmer they have become.

4 Likes

Hard to say with the given dimensions, but here’s a visual representation of the difference in size.

4 Likes

Im all for making new cables, but enogh is enough. Start making these better cables in other varieties than lightning cables. Not every damn person has an iPhoney or ipad, fact is there are more products out on the market that utilize USB-C and they deserve and should have been the first cable released as a powerline+ III or even just the powerline III.

Stop favoring Apple products because your alienating and neglecting everyone else.

4 Likes

Nice release. My wife still has the powerline II and doesn’t need a new a cable.

But I need USB-C to USB-C cables and USB to USB-C cables. I guess I will wait until Powerine III come out.

3 Likes

I have a Samsung phone and have zero intention of ever switching to an Apple. Truly, no chance whatsoever. It uses USB-C and like you said, everything seems to favor Lightning connections. I get that Apple is a large part of the market and is more than likely the larger part of the users that can purchase Anker products, but pushing back USB-C is kind of a slap in the face to someone who doesn’t want to use Apple.

1 Like

Gotta love the Apple stuff. They really get looked after by Anker as well as Apple and other top brands.

Lots of choice :blush:

Will get a few of the 6’ variant when there is a deal. Lifetime warranty is a must these days with 2 kids 4 iPads and 4 iPhones lol

2 Likes

It’s very indicative of how many companies try to capitalize on the commitment of their customers. Charging more for low quality cables that will have to be replaced.

I’ve always felt that Anker’s approach is to sell high quality products at a reasonable price. Once you experience the quality of one product, plus the amazing customer service, you’re drawn to buy other products. I started with a cable, then I got headphones, then Bluetooth speakers, etc.

Also Apple will start using USB-C soon, so these efforts are (not quite completely) in vain.

That being said, I will probably try either this, or the other cable out some time…

Looking forward to the USB C version… haha

1 Like

Anybody notice the plugs are textured? :ok_hand:

1 Like

Now that you mentioned it, yes. Me likes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t see any major changes that actually improve anything :thinking:. How is this a upgrade again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk:
More real invocation. PLEASE FOCUS ON OTHER MARKETS!

YOUR IGNORING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND VALUABLE NEW MARKETS LIKE!:grimacing::confounded: STOP IT
STILL WAITING ON WIRELESS CHARGING POWER-BANKS :wink::angry:ANKER @AnkerTechnical

4 Likes

WHEN WILL YOU DO WIRELESS CHARGING POWER-BANKS LIKE WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR? @AnkerTechnical NEW PRODUCTS PLEASE NOT PRODUCT REFRESH’S :wink:

2 Likes

They already make USB-C to USB-C cables in various lengths and specs. I have them all:

1. https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerLine-Durability-Including-Matebook/dp/B01LNA0XCU
  2. https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Powerline-Certified-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B071WNXY1R
  3. https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Powerline-Delivery-Matebook-Chromebook/dp/B072JYDQ7N
  4. https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Powerline-Delivery-Including-Matebook/dp/B01EMIIFCU
  5. https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Powerline-Delivery-Charging-Chromebook/dp/B01EMINIWW

I’ve seen these cables I even have an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable. I didn’t say they didn’t make them. I was talking about upgrading these cables to the new powerline III I would rather wait and see if there’s a new cable coming out then purchase same cable I already have.

A new cable means I get to review them. :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

Bloody iPhone leads, and we can’t get a decent short USBC lead yet

That’s a pretty good deal for the wire compared to Apples $20 cable that can’t last a few months.

May get a PowerLine + III, I have a few PowerLine cables and one PowerLine + II. I’ll have to think about it!

1 Like

What in the actual hell are you talking about? Anker makes loads of micro-USB and USB-C cables. The Android mentality is absolutely hilarious, someone is always out to get them.