[New Release] Eufy Security 2K UHD Video Doorbell

After quite a period of time since it was first floated on the EufyCam Kickstarter (2018 I believe) the Eufy Video Doorbell is now available via Amazon US!

• A Crystal-Clear 2K Image - High Definition 2560 x 1920 resolution, combined with our exceptional night vision technology, ensures video is recorded with crystal-clear quality both day and night.
  • No Hidden Costs - Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy home security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
  • Respond in Real-Time - When a more direct or detailed response is required, you can speak directly to anyone who approaches your front door via two-way audio. Tell your friends to come round the back or that you have just run out to get some milk.
  • The Alerts Which Matter - With A.I. technology, advanced sensors and our sophisticated algorithm, the camera can monitor body heat and motion, ensuring you are only alerted when a human, and not a stray cat, is at the door.
  • Ready for Any Weather - Constructed from cutting-edge materials, eufyCam works perfectly in heavy rain, freezing winters or scorching summers. Can withstand temperatures ranging from -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C).

Pricing & Availability: The Eufy Security Video Doorbell is now in stock & available to order on Amazon US for $159.99

What do you think about Eufy’s first video doorbell, is it a purchase your likely to make, let us know your thoughts below.

16 Likes

I am interested! The price will probably be $199

4 Likes

Sigh :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have a stab at $150

1 Like

ive had skybell, skybell hd and nest hello doorbells. Curious how this will compare

2 Likes

Looks great! I want it! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Price will be $89.99 (I’m optimistic about this one :joy:).

1 Like

At this rate we better start a sweepstakes :joy:

1 Like

$199-249

I’m all for if it allows me to record local and not to the cloud.

1 Like

Good info… will not tag a price, I go awfully wrong :confounded:

Thanks for sharing @ndalby

1 Like

hmmm can’t wait to see how they handle video storage, and video capture. Please be constant recording…

1 Like

Which one is your favorite?

I’m guessing $139.99 - $169.99

1 Like

Too bad, not able to BETA test this thing. Now it may run upto $200 :cry:

2 Likes

$179.99 is my best guestimate

1 Like

I say, $129.00

2 Likes

Current market seems to be anywhere between $99 to $249 depending on brand, resolution, field of view and smart home integration, so I am guessing around $150

2 Likes

$199 would make sense. I hope that there will be some amazing features included.

2 Likes

On my wish list she goes :slight_smile:

I think ÂŁ150

1 Like

I am still sticking with $199 since it has awesome 2K UHD resolution. I have the Ring Pro doorbell and sometimes the images get choppy but everything else is great… except for the yearly payment for service. That is why I am interested!

4 Likes

I have looked at getting a Ring after I saw the “Neighbors” feature for it. Not that there is much going on in my city, but when something does happen, I always see someone sharing it out on the city Facebook group.

1 Like