New FCC posting - Soundcore Spirit 2

What died? Did it stop charging, playing, or what?

Stopped charging. I had left them without charge for at least 6 months (couldn’t find them). The charged up enough for about an hour use, then went to use them again and nothing.

Have you tried using different cable and leave them plugged in for at least 8 hours? Sometimes when batteries are drained and not charged they can be revived by a slightly stronger current and leaving them plugged in longer to usual

1 Like

@Tank I plugged them in yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours. I’ll through it on one of my PowerIQ chargers with a fresh cable overnight and see what that yields.

I had swapped cables but not chargers for extended charging. Thanks for the tip, I’ll reply with the results.

Speaking of which, my spirit x did the same thing but leaving them plugged in overnight revived them. Now i make sure to keep everything charged an i at least check then every few months

2 Likes

I have the same bad habit, if I don’t use a piece of equipment, I hardly remember I even had it… that’s how I ruined one of my old battery pack, it doesn’t hold charge anymore and doesn’t charge devices…same goes with bluetooth earbuds… need to change my habits… :wink:

My uses the Fusion CONSTANTLY, I use her to gauge the life/speed of my chargers now. When I need to cycle one or get one into rotation I use it to charge smaller things we use; the fab for the baby stroller, camera batteries, silicone night lights.

It worked, they are alive again. Will give them a run and see how well they hold a charge now.
Thanks for the help

2 Likes

I think those are better than the old ones

1 Like