Coming Soon: Spirit 2 & Spirit X2 | Soundcore's First Earbuds with USB-C!

@DJain1

Yes the Spirit X2 are true wireless.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, now you just have to wait a few weeks.

2 Likes

oooooh baby, come to papa

2 Likes

There was a version of the X2s that we’re going to have Alexa but those have been canceled.

2 Likes

I noticed. The Spirit 2’s look good… I’m comparing the specs against the current X’s and will pull the trigger on one or the other when they come out.

1 Like

They both look pretty awesome. Personally I’d go for the Spirit X2 but it really depends on whether or not you prefer full wireless or a wire connecting buds. That said the X2s have enough size to not be easily lost. I also prefer the bigger drivers and the fact that they are aptX capable but likely to be much more expensive.

1 Like

I’d have to get a better look at the X2’s. Not sure quite how comfortable they would be.

And I thought they were completely cancelled, didn’t realize there was a distinction of Alexa… now things are getting complicated :thinking:

1 Like

oh! and… what’s aptX?

A high-resolution Qualcomm audio codec.

If the spirit X2 is anything like the previous models with ear hooks they will be very comfortable and well suited for workouts as they are almost impossible to knock out or slip out of your ears.

2 Likes

Ooooh Daddy like! I LOVE some quality audio.
Maybe I’ll buy one and wishlist the other if I can’t decide :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Depending on what phone you use aptX can be a pain in the ass to use. it needs to be enabled every time you pair the headphones through the developer settings on my phone at least.

Can anyone recommend an application or method that will permanently enable aptx?

1 Like

@TheDude ahh it requires more work. I have a Galaxy S9+.
I had one previous set of wireless earbuds (non-Anker) that the sounds on the left unit would cut out from time to time. Not a happy camper. The current Anker headphones dont have that issue, but use older BT tech and they bump my fitness tracker off when I’m out and about.

With all the bells and whistles on the Spirit X2… I’m gonna speculate they’d be in the $60-80 range ( less if we’re lucky)

1 Like

I guess closer to 100 upon release then drop 30% or so based on past prices

2 Likes

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Spirit 2 were recently registered with the FCC.

Still expecting both Spirit 2 and Spirit X2 to release next month, in August!

3 Likes

Finally USB-C :raised_hands: I can’t wait for this!

3 Likes

USB-C is excellent, but we have to keep going and have USB-C flashlights too!

2 Likes

Anymore updates? Looking forward to USB-C and Bluetooth 5!

Found them here: https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Bluetooth-Headphones-Waterproof-Sweatproof/dp/B07SNQ5F6R/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Anker+Soundcore+Spirit+2&qid=1568213044&s=gateway&sr=8-1

2 Likes

Yep, I am now posting all Soundcore news in the all-new Soundcore Collective!

Here is my Review

2 Likes