Nebula's Next Projector Recognized for Innovation

The newest Nebula projector has achieved recognition as a CES® 2022 Innovation Awards honoree with recognized brilliance and advancement.

Take part in the excitement and see the new era of home theater entertainment on Jan. 11th.

Discover More

10 Likes

We were talking about, if some trustworthy testers are needed.
We, the few left from the real family here, we would like to help! :rofl:

tester

8 Likes

Certainly would Franz.
Now my lounge walls are now painted a light grey they would be perfect for shooting a projector at.
I havent used a projector for TV/movie use for many years (the were pretty rubbish back then), would be nice to see what the current technology offers in real world scenarios - not in specialy lit demonstration rooms.

1 Like

I would be up for testing one of these just purchased a screen for my nebula cosmos really interested in this product

Are you in that waiting line?
I can not see you! :rofl:

I see you in the pole position Paul,
would you please give a knock on the door! :laughing:

1 Like

6 k lumens

My wife get aggravated when I flash a 1500 lumen flash light near her accidentally but it is understandable :smile:

3 Likes

I see you in the pole position Paul,
would you please give a knock on the door! :laughing:

1 Like

You could use soundcore’s frames with sunglasses! :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed it would be so nice to test this out. Imagine if this was the yearly gift…back when they did the annual gift to top people.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I will say I am tempted to get those. I won 300 from a radio station contest and my wife got 150 and I got 150. She spent hers and I was about pull the plug on the frames as they were 50 off but I fell asleep on the last day of the sale on Amazon.

I think now I am in limbo until my bday. I forgot I needed a new weed eater as well as my old one broke ( so it will depend on level of effort needed to fix the weed eater as the string broke and wrapped around the spring. Plus need to get a gas return hose as well)

I have a plan and may be able to swing the weed eater, glasses and still leave me with a few dollars to maybe spend for other stuff.

1 Like

Should we start a family collection here, Duane?

I offer you 10 bucks!!! :joy:
Y joke of course as usual.
But as we know each other meanwhile there is no special need to say. :wink:

I have such a cutter left in the garage.
But no chance to send it over the pond, and the “voltage” is different! :sweat_smile:

Looks like I’m at the back unless I get a v.I.p pass lol​:joy::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Was only a joke.
We have a lot of fun here you should know! :laughing:

2 Likes

What have you done with your dog?
I will call the UK animal protection association! :rofl:

1 Like

LOL

Maybe the Nebula Laser could do some laser cutting or burning the grass LOL

Actually I do have a gift card with some money on it and may see about using that to help get a new one instead of a patch working the other one.

I will leave the Frames temptation out of decisions for now as it is a want vs a need.

2 Likes

So nice of you to put me 5th in the testing line! You know I love to test things :slight_smile:

Looks fantastic. Sign me up for the beta testing !

Hmm I’d say we are overdue for an auction @AnkerOfficial

4 Likes