Nebula Mars II + Stereo Souncore Flare + Nebula Tripod Case solution

Hello Friends,

I am in last months try many projectors and end up with Mars II. I was looking for something portable, all wireless device with android and 4 corners keystone adjustments. (what Mars after last update luckily have)

But after all i am end up with nice group of compatible devices but without case and everything laing aroud. I just want to show you my solution, what do you think about? If Nebula Make something like extended edition with all the accessories and original casing would be nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What kind of case is that? Any chance you have a link to get it? Because that’s exactly the solution I need for mine. As it stands I currently box mine back up after each use and is a pain to do with the speakers as well

1 Like

Hi,

It have been exactly my situation… :smiley:

it is the HPRC2400 + cubed foam

They have big scale of sizes of the cases, so you can adjust according your speakers etc the size what you need.
And the cubed foam is brilliant idea.

:sob: cost is way to rich for my blood. I’ll look into similar cases that size I guess. Actually I may end up buying it come tax refund time because i can also use it for my camera

1 Like

You can find them from $47.05 on amazon:

Ooh, thank you that’s even better price wise. I should have searched breifly before commenting, but in my defense I haven’t been to sleep yet and I worked all night. Thanks for posting, I’ll see about ordering one soon.

1 Like

Cool setup, was thinking of buying a similar hard case with DIY foam for my pair of Flare speakers…plus it would give some scope for other things :slight_smile:

Yeah. Get some sleep :slight_smile: Just take care, that you order one with cubed foam.

1 Like

I do like that case. At work we usually go with pelican cases but the price is just too high. These look like a nice alternative.

Why not looking for a fitting simple robust case and cut the foam according to your needs.

Nah I’ll get this one because then I can also out my two flares in with it as well.

I use cases for tableware. Easy to get and to equip.

Cases from toolshops or photography should do the same for cheaper.

1 Like

Ive tried looking for them at local stores. Many dont carry a decent variety yet. Typically you find ones with a solid foam piece you need to cut out (these are laser started cubes that you pull out what ya do need), while also having an inferior seal with cheap clips. One thing ill say about pelican brand is they are beasts and come with a lifetime warranty.

I have a case meant for tools but it cost just as much as this does and doesn’t have the cube foam. So I’ll just buy this come next paycheck… I did get paid today but I have a wedding to go to in a few days so that’s already spent to travel back to Vermont

Very nice cases !
It depends on the situation: if you can unpack your case behind the scene you can use a case with self made interior.
But if you have to do presentations in front of customers, then you must not save money ! Such a case is like a business card …

You planning on this or does an equivalent work also? There are a few at my company that we got on the cheap and I would need to dig up the bebdor we bought them from.

Depends, is your option cheaper?

I have to look, we always buy the cheapest we can find, 1 of which is at harbor freight tools:

https://www.harborfreight.com/3800-Weatherproof-Protective-Case-16-516-In-63927.html

Need to find some purchase req’s and see if I can find any more.

1 Like

I need this! I just hope I can make the cutouts as neat as yours - they seem very professional.

Whenever I can travel to a chalet this will come in handy.