Nebula Capsule 2 crooked projection

Hello community!

I recently got my Nebula Capsule 2 and the projection was perfect the first night i got it. Now its crooked. The left side is bigger and the right side is smaller.

I’ve tried doing several tests. Flat surfaces, the nebula tripod. Same result.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

That requires a keystone correction.
Is the auto keystone correction enabled?
I’m not familiar with this range so not sure if it has a manual keystone correction.

Auto Keystone correction is on. I fiddled with the manual settings just to see if it will fix it but it only fixes the view vertically. Doesn’t help with the left or right sides.

1 Like

Yeah, I just read that online!
If nobody else steps forward with a solution try support@anker.com that are very helpful.
Let me know if you solve your problem.

In the projector setting try to select the Auto Focus option

not sure if this will help. I wonder changing the front projection to another mode. I am assuming there may be a ceiling projection. If you then change it back, I wonder if that may reset it. As stated check with Anker support

Auto focus is on!

1 Like

I just tried to fiddle with the settings and i get the same problem. I think i’ll contact support when they’re open monday

1 Like

Mine does this every once in a while. I manually adjust the keystone via the four way setting. Adjusting each quadrant as needed

2 Likes

I have Prizm and Nebula Capsule, never had to do the keystone for capsule, but slight adjustment for Prizm due to the angle.

Is yours a Nebula 1 or Nebula 2? Because my Nebula 2 doesn’t allow me to correct each quadrant. Only vertical.

1 Like

Nebula capsule 2 max…and yours should allow 4 way adjustment

You of all people should know the name is just “nebula capsule max” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Listen smarty, i havnt been feeling good all weekend so sorry if i messed up a name. Merry Christmas to you anyway

Ahh, finally getting the respect I deserve lol.

Hope you get to feeling better :muscle:. Merry Christmas :santa:

Good sir!

Where do you find this magical setting? This does not appear under projector settings anywhere or device settings.

1 Like

1 Like

First you have to turn off auto keystone and then it allows you to adjust quadrants. But im at work right now so i cant give you a walkthrough…give me 8 hours or so when i get home i can show you

I’ve turned off auto keystone and it only allows me to adjust vertical settings.

1 Like

My apologies i didnt realize they haven’t updated the firmware to include 4way keystone correction. I just confirmed with my buddy who also has the capsule 2. He uses his with a tripod mount so he just adjusted the pivot ball it sits on so the picture would be straight. He said his also had the issue where one side was crooked, but using the tripod he was able to correct it.