Nebula Astro: Launch Day Has Arrived!

Thank you @Shivam_Shah

Congratulations @ktkundy and @rupinjohar :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Grats @ktkundy, @Shenoy and @rupinjohar Enjoy the price and you have to let us all know how good the device is.

3 Likes

Thank you all so much and thank you all for helping me get and stay in the top five I couldn’t have done it without you all! Thank you Anker for hosting this competition and for all who showed their support. So happy to see the community come together to get three of us in the too five and many more in the top ten! Congrats to all the other winners and thank you all again!

Oh that’s right! Completely forgot about @rupinjohar :sweat:. Congrats @rupinjohar! Hope your and @Shenoy’s kids enjoy the gift!

2 Likes

Got the winning email as well and sent the mailing address. :slight_smile: Thank you all the anker family members who supported. @Shenoy @ktkundy congratulations to you as well… my daughter is very very excited about winning:slight_smile:

@Shivam_Shah I am sorry buddy. I wish you were there in top 5 with us. :frowning:

4 Likes

No worries buddy. Put up a good fight regardless. Much more votes than expected :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s great we got the majority of them within the community :+1: Now don’t try to balance it on your heads :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the future reviews on the Nebula Astro

1 Like

The odd thing is FCC approval today?

It’s a mystery why after shipping.

Unless today is the day they can actually ship to USA.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Definitely interesting not sure why that happened that way

1 Like

In UK £250 with code

I can confirm, this is the ID listed on the unit.

1 Like

Sadly, it does not seem available on .CA … yet?

However, the nebula capsule and capsule MAX both have reasonable discount coupons ATM.
$60 / $80 respectively.

TS1

3 Likes

Nice thanks for letting us know that!

@TheSnarkyOne it will take some time for most these items to show up on .CA sites, some of them may never show up too… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like