Nebula Astro: Launch Day Has Arrived!

Hmmm I haven’t gotten any emails at all… strange who was it sent from

No emails to me as well… interesting,

I think we can wait until next week… no hurry as such, there may be a lot of participants who need to be emailed,

1 Like

Agreed I’m just hoping on the community they can confirm that it is over so I can relax a little bit :joy:

Capture
I figure they are doing the emails to the losers first. LOL and then the winners.

2 Likes

Do have one other thought… check your spam emails to make sure it did not go there if you have not checked it yet. FYI, This came today at around 1 pm eastern time
for me

1 Like

Still nothing on any of my emails… strange. Not even in spam folder :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe one of the people cheated and it threw you up into the top 5 … :wink:

1 Like

Or maybe they just like you more than they like the rest of us :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol either of you can be correct :joy:. Still nothing so not sure what’s up

1 Like

I think we just have to give them a little time to get all the emails out and hopefully @AnkerOfficial will have more info for us soon

1 Like

Wow nothing yet or have you got info.

1 Like

Still nothing over here. I wonder if you’re the only one who has entered so far from the community to be emailed. Still no word from @AnkerOfficial either but I’m assuming that’s cause it’s the weekend and we will most likely hear something tomorrow about this if anything.

2 Likes

No emails yet here

I bet you guys will get the emails tomorrow

2 Likes

We need to give sometime to Anker / Nebula team, we should hopefully hear something this week :slight_smile:

Fruits of patience :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats again guys for winning :tada: it’s just few more days to get your hands on this new projector. Would love to see what you guys think of it!!

I can confirm, I have received the email for the prize :blush:

Thanks to everyone from community who voted daily, friends and family, Ankerofficial Pei and Anker Team for such an interesting event!

3 Likes

I got my email as well. Did you just reply to the email to give them your address?

1 Like

yes, just reply the email with your shipping address :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Shenoy and @ktkundy on the win!

2 Likes