Nebula Astro: Launch Day Has Arrived!

last-call-community

Hey, Nebula fans!

Our Nebula Astro “ball-balancing” contest ends this Thursday.

If you haven’t already, make sure you head on over to our contest page and upload a video of yourself balancing an object on your head. Remember, the crazier the object, the more likely you are to win!

And what will you win, we hear you ask? 1 of 5 brand-new Nebula Astro portable projectors, that’s what!

If you haven’t heard of Astro, first of all, where have you been? And secondly, it’s only our all-new pocket projector design specially for kids and parents. With an out of this world design and Android functionality, Astro is packed full of content to keep your entire family entertainment—no matter where you are.

We can’t wait to see your entries!

The Nebula Team

7 Likes

1 more day - tomorrow to go!

Great event!

2 Likes

Voted last night and was pleased to see your lead increasing.

2 Likes

I think you have #1 in the bag :grin: :trophy: It’s great to see some of the other community members in the top five too!

2 Likes

Grats to the community members who are in the top 5. Great to see that we have 7 members in the top 9.

1 Like

I will say I have done my last votes. So if anybody passes @Shenoy, it is not because I did not vote for him. LOLOLOL

1 Like

It’s been a long race! One more day! Fingers crossed I can stay in the top 5

1 Like

Shhhhhhh, @chrisjwaggoner don’t jinx it :eyes:

1 Like

I wish it was top 10, but hey I can’t complain with that many votes on my “attempt”. I am glad to see as many people in the top 5 from here and will try to get that last vote in before it ends!

1 Like

Go @Shenoy go

1 Like

I think all the people I know will be so thankful when this ends :joy::joy::joy:

Lol it’s such a long contest I know :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Glad this was almost only a month long and not longer… :blush:

Have to say and agree… Last few contests have been really be good concepts and ideas @AnkerOfficial :clap::clap:

Some of the photos posted are really hilarious :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

awesome event! good luck to everyone that enters!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hello Pei @AnkerOfficial has this competition ended now? Or is it still going on? :blush:

2 Likes

Weird I could have sworn the event would have been closed by now but there seems to be no indication that it is.

2 Likes

Event might have ended, but voting might be still on the event page…

Anker/Nebula teams may consider the voting done till end of Aug 6th PST. Will need @Ankerofficial to confirm though

2 Likes

I’m praying it’s over because if I have to ask people again after telling them yesterday was the last day it won’t be pretty :joy:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna vote in case they forgot to stop it :joy:

1 Like

Well I know it is over as I got an email giving me a coupon and stating that I did not win this time. LOL

1 Like