More than 3 years I am here!

I joined the community at the 9. June of 2017
I must tell you all, its fantastic.
I found a comfortable place in such a friendly and open-minded community.

We had a lot of fun, I met so many really great people (friends) from all over the world.
I have to say a big THANK YOU!

The old “Neanderthaler” better known as Chiquinho or Franz! :rofl:

13 Likes

It has been great bejng part of Anker community and interacting with folks such as yourself… Brings life to the community!!

For many more years to come :+1:

Congrats man! So thank to have you as a part of this community you truly bring so much too it! Can’t wait to see what the future has in store.

Well done on three years and to more to come.:partying_face::partying_face:

3 years, that’s great Franz.
The place wouldn’t be the same without you!
Here’s to the next 3 years :+1:t2:

You’re a great addition to this forum Franz :sunglasses:. I know that everyone here is glad you have you here :tada:

Awesome achievement @Chiquinho

Congrats @Chiquinho here is to 3 years and more :beers:

We have Franz :laughing:, we have you guys :laughing:, and then we have the community :wink:.
Without any of you, this place wouldn’t be the same. Thanks for building this “home” together with us.

4 Likes

Glad you’re here, @Chiquinho! Congrats!

1 Like

The years do fly…congrats on your anniversary @Chiquinho the place wouldn’t be the same without you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It wouldn’t be the same without you here. Congrats on the 3 years. :slight_smile:

@Chiquinho Congratulations 3 years is a loooong time

September will be 4 years for many here.

2 Likes

Yup… You guessed that spot-on :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats I hit my 3 year mark back in Feb. I’ve learned a lot and also think this is a great community.

1 Like

Seems we have to open an “old people’s home” soon.:rofl:

2 Likes

September 6 will be 2 years for me…

1 Like

You are the young one it the group.
Got the dark hair! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@TechMan I remember when you first came here, you were a pain in the butt, but you stuck around and now we all kinda like you now :crazy_face: just kidding, your a part if the family now.

5 Likes