More than 3 years I am here!

just kidding :rofl::rofl::rofl:… Good one there :point_up::point_up::point_up:

Pretty sure I’m still a pain in the butt most of the time :laughing:

2 Likes

Yea yea yea, your just tolerable like all kids

Hey why does @TechMan get praise as being annoying. I try really hard to be annoying, I must succeed some days right?

1 Like

Most days @professor. Most days…

1 Like

Phew, that’s a relief.

1 Like

I think august is my three year mark wow how the time flies it’s crazy

Wow what a throw back I remember that too but now can’t imagine the community without him

You enjoyed a sufficient education here! :laughing:

like I said, he grew on us by sticking around.
@professor you are only annoying when I can’t understand all the technical stuff you write, but then I take the time to read it and I generally learn something so its always welcomed

2 Likes

@professor is OUR professor! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Was my 3rd year anniversary back in April.

Not really been active the last 5 or 6 months but the i always found the forum as an escape to chill and interact with everyone - maybe that’s what I need to remember as last few months have been strange

One day behind you, but I wasn’t active for a number of years. Took a break for a while before coming back.

looking back… don’t you think we lost a whole lot of points and levels (whatever those are worth ) :rofl: and going higher is ever so difficult

The break was definitely worth it. I had all the cables, chargers and battery packs I needed at the time - and probably still do, but some of the new stuff is cool and fun to see these days.

I hope these new docks get some upgrades, I see so much potential not quite realized.