Lockdown Care Package | Ready for an Unboxing?

I see you were hiding in the background of the livestream :joy:

1 Like

Hiding in the background?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see you in the comments like last week :neutral_face:.

Iā€™m just giving you a hard time :smirk:

2 Likes

Well why does Soundcore advertising Eufy like homevac?

I suspect this is a personal career angle being played rather than logic.

1 Like

I felt it a bit surprising, have been seeing the eufy robovac & nebula mars series featured in some of the previous soundcore livestreams, but I do see the cross selling happening across Anker and its sister brands, overall good in some way

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Insider

2 Likes

Maybe the Wednesday streams will be for Soundcore/eufy/Nebula/Roav and the Friday streams will be for Anker charging products only?

2 Likes

The more total sales campaign and more total Anker Innovations employees the more sales, but diminishing returns as you overlap and the hit the same consumer twice more often than hit net new consumers. Maximum combined results at least cost is minimum overlap.

I think what is happening is the Soundcore Brand Manager is trying to bulk up eyes to Soundcore Brand by mentioning non-Soundcore and so overlap occurs.

Lockdown is just a global high topic right now so mentioning it simply gets attention, but Iā€™d hope itā€™s more than just a scatter of random products you may use to one which materially helps.

Iā€™m currently planning for people their post lockdown spending plans. What is clear is flying is out as are bus, tram, rail. Driving (unfortunately) and cycling (good) will be up. If the amount of people working from home goes up less than the people who switch to driving, then itā€™s congestion. So I reckon weā€™re looking at the biggest growth of e-bikes the planet has ever seen.

So if Anker really wanted to make a few hundred $M then ponder what an ebike user would want to buy in about 2 months time. Like a much better faster ebike charger as a smaller battery ebike is lower cost but means you must recharge more often so may buy more chargers.

As to what I expect tomorrow itā€™s likely Powerconf for work from home, perhaps ANC headphones to block the sound of all the speakers people bought to play their interpretation of music to ruin the silence of workers nextdoor. So create the problem of noise by selling speakers then sell the solution to it.

And here we are

• PowerHouse 200
  • PowerConf
  • Soundcore Liberty Air 2
  • Nebula Capsule Max
3 Likes

Makes sense, Lew must be running short of gadgets in his warehouse :grin:

2 Likes

Huh, definitely not what I was expectingā€¦

Definitely no new releases and doesnā€™t seem to be a giveaway.

Also, none of the deals are that great. Theyā€™ve all been at that price or lower before.

1 Like

Looks like @professor (well done on that) had all this jotted down earlier :slight_smile:

Larger PowerCore == PowerHouse 200 ( a bit too large)
ANC Buds == Liberty Air 2 (no ANC, very very close)
speaker phone == PowerConf
Projector == Nebula Capsule Max
There was scope to thrown in some cables

3 Likes

Why the Powerhouse? You only need it as the Capsule Max has AC charger?

No Qi for the frequent pickup/down of phone?

No cables?

Nebula Max makes sense, I bought one for lockdown reasons but returned it.
Powerconf makes sense.

Thanks!

PS I broke my arm today in a bike accident so its one hand typing for weeks. Itā€™s only agony but being a slow typer will be annoying.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, @professor! Wishing you a safe and speedy recoveryā€¦

3 Likes

Damn, hope the pain gets easier soon fellaā€¦remember breaking my collar bone years ago (my only bone break) and that sometimes felt like hellā€¦

2 Likes

Get well soon @professor
get-well-soon-bear-ag1

1 Like

Thanks. Great NHS UK, 10 mins wait, Xray, doctor, meds, out in an hour, no form filling, no fees. How every country should do it.

I think Iā€™ll build a standing desk. I have some boxesā€¦

Dude, thatā€™s bad luck. I hope you can get comfortable and have a speedy recovery.

p.s. a replies not necessary - save your good hand.

1 Like

I am not saying I am Wolverine, but I always healed fast. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be fine. Because of that, in lockdown I did all the shopping of others less strong.

By coincidence, all those who I help are fine, stocked up, so my temporary weakness should cause no harm. So I can permit myself some fragility.

Never had a broken arm before, the crunching and grinding noise is not good. Hurts less than touthache.

1 Like

This conversation is scaryyy :joy::joy:
Glad to see you guys are doing okay now and itā€™s a relief to know it doesnā€™t hurt that much @professor
Get well soon @professor!!

3 Likes