Liberty Air 2 Pro Hiss?

Anybody get the new Air 2 Pros and notice a lot of static when listening to something on low volume?
I love these, but wow it has more noise than my $16-$18 wireless (mono) earbuds from mPow and WaveFun.

Has more noise than my original Liberty Airs, too.

Has more noise than literally any other wireless headphone I have…

I mean these sound GREAT, and I love the fit, and I love the design, and everything, but this static sound can’t be intended… Is it?

Are you meaning the Liberty 2 Pro or the Liberty Air 2’s?

If its the Pro’s, it had been mentioned over on the Soundcore collective, seems to be affecting a small number of buyers…

Less then 1% to be exact…

If you contact service@soundcore.com they will replace them with a good pair…

Oh, you’re right, it doesn’t even have Air in the title. It’s the Pros.
Yeah, I guess I’ll try to get them replaced. Looks like nearly one third of the reviews on Amazon complain about a static sound similar to what I’m hearing.

Anker says that it affects less then 1% of the buds. Probably the reason you see 30% of the reviews complaining, is because people are more likely to review an item if they find a significant fault, rather then if they really like the product…

I might be unlucky. I exchanged mine with Amazon and got another pair that hisses, just emailed anker

Mine have this issue. It happens intermittently and especially noticeable when there is no music being played. It comes and goes. It might be the microphones?