Liberty Air 2 Pro Hiss?

These threads you are replying to are not for LA2P. Plus older threads don’t get seen often. I haven’t received mine yet but I’m sure one of us will create a new thread for all the codes so you could get us started on that and all of us can post our codes for anyone to use

1 Like

Give it day or so and we’ll see an official thread on each community with the codes…followed by a standard price drop within 4wks after that…would have thought the entry price would have been around £119 to sandwich it between the previous generation models and the Liberty 2 Pros…

1 Like

L2P seem to be dropped to $110 so good to see these at $130. Earlier (a couple weeks ago), I saw the amazon listing and the temporary price was about $168 or so which seemed too high so a good surprise :smile:

Thank you for your advice, I did create a new thread, see above link.

1 Like

I just got mine, and from the one of the comments mine do not appear to be the newest version. It got me to do an update right away, and I can’t hear the slightest amount of hiss. To be honest, though, I can’t tell much difference between these and the Mpow M5/T5 which cost me 1/3 of the price, but never-the-less they are a nice set of earbuds and the app is a bonus.