Level Up Party!

I sure do wish my job would give me free stuff! Especially free power, that would really save me lots of money!

1 Like

you can always get a generator and create your own power and store it into your home built powerwall pack. there are plenty of people who have done this and you too can do it if your motivated enough to save money

I really wish it was that simple. Cost alone would take years maybe a decade to recoup my money. Generators need fuel and cost in California is just crazy for a gallon. Not a wise investment. We do however have a great location for Solar. But I do not qualify for any government rebates/assistance/subsidies/etcā€¦ So again, wish it was that easy.

2 Likes

I changed our heating system 20 years ago : Fuel oil to natural gas.
Hot water is now made by solar power on the roof.
I dont know if it ever will be a ā€œrealā€ investment.
But I am satisfied somehow. :grin:
And in CA you have sun power a lot!

1 Like

When I said generators I should have been more specific, I meant human powered Generators. While one itself isnā€™t sustainable, you can have it charge a power wall if you do so daily.

I get it! Actually I kill two birds with one stoneā€¦ Gonna be slim and trim in about a month if i do this. Kids leave the lights on all the time. If i could store enough energy to power up just the lights Iā€™m looking at saving lots. Plus the workout Iā€™ll be getting will be optimal.

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s the spirit. Iā€™m thinking of building one myself and also help sheds some more pounds off at the same time. Currently there are two that I want to do, one is a bike generator and the other is a rowing machine generator

1 Like

Solar power installation adds value to home so if own your home you usually can get a mortgage based on that project. Usually a HELOC if you can pay it off quickly, otherwise just remortgage.

Not sure what is the ROI on solar.

1 Like

Itā€™s the opposite in Canada, at least from what I heard so far.

1 Like

Wow everybody is so close to leveling up but Iā€™m just chilling here waiting for my day to come

Itā€™s isnā€™t quite exponential but level 8 to 9 is 6000 experience points for say 13 to 14 is a jump double that of 12000.

So youā€™d expect a ā€œbulgeā€ of members level 8 or lower. My movement between levels is half the speed of yours.

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/level

1 Like

Youā€™re right but youā€™ll get there soon

I was gonna say there is a limit but @TheDude beat me to it. Just have fun in the community and try to help others. Forget about the points and powerbucks and you will see they will start accumulating :+1: cheers man

4 Likes

ohh 4 poins left till lvl 7

5 Likes

Damn everyone is flying through the ranks and Iā€™m just chilling watching the world go by lol :joy:

2 Likes

Bro I feel the same way, especially when you look at the sign-up date and posts made, likes given etc. I mean you canā€™t spam post or replies, they limit the amount per day, I did just hit levelā€¦whatever I am, lol, but itā€™s still low compared to almost everyone else here, and I visit, post, reply every day too. I dunno lol

1 Like

Nope, uploading a profile pic will only get you 10 experience points one time.

Thatā€™s actually really cool they asked you guys, I agree, these days you know some people would spam posts, replies etc. just to earn bucks, even tho they arenā€™t even that important. The only thing they could do is out bid people in the Auction, it would take a lot of work and time wasted just for some Powerbucks.

1 Like

People tend to not spam, plus you can block people. Itā€™s bots who can just be numerous and farm bucks and basically end up winning 90% of the Power Draw.

I know how to write such code, and I could not be blocked, just it would kill this forum. People who know how usually earn enough money to buy all the Anker they need.

2 Likes

Right, so I was going under the assumption it was already bot-free, using some code to make it so. Therefore it could only be people. If you think people tend not to spam, you havenā€™t been on social media enough, which is actually a good thing lol. Yea I saw your other comment about people having enough money, thatā€™s not always true.