Level Up Party!

Bots are used by some people in the bigger events referenced here like voting up photo competitions which had larger cash values, and even using photos which were not theirs. So it does happen but to the side. The reason its not happening here is because of the daily limits, you can only earn so many per day per account so the bot writers have too little to gain to bother. That keeps Power Draw more of a bit of fun.

As much fun it is to level and get more points I believe the daily limit is what makes we want to check the next day and provide more conversation/feedback

2 Likes

Congratulations for the level 7

Congrats on reaching level 7 man :+1: use your powerbucks wisely lol

1 Like

Thanks @ikari04warrior @Ice1

your nearly lvl 7 now @ikari04warrior

3 Likes

Hehe I know what you are going through :grinning:

Have a feeling il not be in the top 10 next year :joy: (if they have a similar competition again)

I think I need to start spamming… I mean posting more :tongue:

4 Likes

Congrats! @MSTR You uave achieved Level 7. I’m still about 400 points from getting there. In due time

3 Likes

Congrats on everyone leveling up

2 Likes

@dicejedi you are almost there at level 7. I’m still weeks away :cry:

2 Likes

Just 1 more point now lol

5 Likes

Yeah, still feels so far away!!! I’m gonna try a tad bit more cause I do want me one of them Tees!!!

2 Likes

You have very good chances to have a T. No ideas when the cut off is. I gave up anyway too far for me.

Congrats on getting to lvl 7 @ikari04warrior

2 Likes

Thanks man!! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

All of y’all need to stop microfocusing on how many points you have and how close you are to leveling up. Just post and be positive and helpful, all these post about this point and that point is uneeded. Just be helpful and forget about the point is and you will see your level increase as well as your bucks

8 Likes

You brought it to the point, the problem with these points.

Level 4, wooo!

1 Like

3…as of this morning :grin:

Senior as like 13, 14…16, 17 & 18… could always change it for long in the tooth :laughing:

8 Likes

Congratulations