Level Up Party!

Once we reach level 7 we get anker T-shirt’s :grin::innocent:

I am really looking forward to sport and represent Anker with a Tee! Charneco did an awesome job with his design! Still got a lot of work to do here reaching level 7. @Anjou1888 it is taking me a while, guess I am not posting enough. With a busy schedule it’s hard to go online but I try to make it happen when possible.

1 Like

How’s many points are you at? Your posting plenty and being active enough. Just be as active as you can/want.

@Anjou1888 I am a tad above the 3300 mark but I should be at level 7 in about a week maybe two…

3 Likes

Dang!!! not getting the last 17 points :frowning:

2 Likes

42 more needed for level 6 :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Same here now, 17 points :tired_face:

3 Likes

Yeah level 9 is where the rubber hits the road. Months-long breaks between levels at this point.

1 Like

“Keep on running keep on hiding”!
Spencer Davis Group! 1966:joy:

@gAnkster not exactly that long, I mean just look at how long it took me to level up between each level and it has for the most part been consistent

Woohoo!!! made it to 9
Last 17 points were the most challenging ones :laughing:
I can rest now

1 Like

Is this for real?

I am closing in on Level 6 - 442 points to go. Will be there in a weeks time then I can have some more bucks for Auction.

1 Like

I’m not sure what your replying to, assuming you mean the anker T-shirt’s? Anker will give everyone a T-shirt when they reach level 7. Just message ankeroffical when you make it to level 7.

1 Like

Congrats man. Reaching to level 7 is taking me a while :cry:

3 Likes

@ikari04warrior It seems like level 7 is unattainable for me cause sometimes I post replies and do not see my experience points creep up. It stays stagnant until the next day. Eventually you will get there, and so will I.

1 Like

It took me a while to get to L 6, now crawling towards 7 and I know it will be months before I get there…
I miss the T Shirts for sure :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah there are daily limits.

4 Likes

Yep! Thank you for posting that @TheDude ! Really shouldn’t be a daily limit if your posting something substantive or replying. Guess it keeps them PowerBuck hungry, will post for food type people in check…

2 Likes

So the earlier senior members were consulted with this topic a long time ago. We agreed a daily limit as it helped block bots. There is a type of behaviour where someone just says generic null-value replies “great job” “I like it”, etc, etc which can be done by likes instead.

Bucks is primarily a bit of fun, if you want lots of free stuff just go get a job instead.

5 Likes