Last Chance to Grab #TheGiftofPower ๐ŸŽ

Just a few days left before Christmas day, so weโ€™re squeezing in one last giveaway!

Last up weโ€™ve got Series 7 power gifts. Series 7 chargers are at the forefront of innovative tech, making them perfect for anyone who has to have the latest that technology can offer.

What better charger to represent Series 7 than Nano II (30W). With our patented GaN II technology, you can charge:

A 2020 MacBook Air at full speed :white_check_mark:

iPhone 13 series up to 3ร— faster than the original 5W charger :white_check_mark:

The latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging :white_check_mark:

:point_right: HOW TO ENTER :point_left:

1. In the comments below, tell us what youโ€™d charge with Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology :electric_plug:
  2. Share this thread via the Facebook or Twitter buttons down below and (A) use the hashtag #TheGiftOfPower and (B) tag @AnkerOfficial. BTW the buttons look like this โ€ฆ

fbtw

:point_right: WHAT YOU CAN WIN :point_left:

:gift: 5 people will win

:gift: Plus, there are over 100 other prizes available here!

What are you waiting for? See you down in the comments :point_down:

And from everyone here at Anker, Merry Christmas!

:point_right: RULES :point_left:

• This community thread giveaway is open to all countries.
  • This community thread giveaway starts December 20th 2021.
  • This community thread giveaway ends December 24th 2021.
  • All physical prizes from the community thread giveaway will be sent in mid-January.
  • Do not start a new thread when entering this giveaway. Creating a new thread may disqualify you from entry.
  • If (A) a winnerโ€™s prize is unavailable or (B) the prize cannot be shipped to the winnerโ€™s country, the winner has the right to choose a product of equal or lower value, or a coupon of equivalent value for the Anker online store.
  • The rules for the Gleam giveaway (found here) are outlined on that page specifically.
  • Anker reserves the right of final say on all of its events.
19 Likes

Just ordered my wife and I new Samsung Galaxy Flip3โ€™s, so a new charger that can handle our needs best would be the frosting on our cake.

Merry Christmas Everyone and hope your holidays are going well!!

3 Likes

I would use the Nano ll and my Anker flow cable to charge up my sonโ€™s ipad and also to charge up my Anker 533 powerbank.

3 Likes

I would give it to my little sister to charge her iphoneSE that I will give her for Christmas :blush:

3 Likes

Iโ€™d use it to charge my phone at my desk whenever I wanted instead of having to fetch my only modern charger when needed, and as a more portable and lighter weight charger for my laptop when travelling.

3 Likes

Charging my power bank, phone, and possibly even trickle charging my laptop in an emergency.

Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

Iโ€™d charge up my Galaxy Note20 Ultra, my Tab S7+, and my iPad Mini 6!

2 Likes

Iโ€™d charge my iPad Mini 6 and OnePlus 8t.

2 Likes

Might be easier to list what I wouldnโ€™t charge! Many things I would!

2 Likes

I would charge my iPhone 13 Pro!

2 Likes

I would use it to charge my iPhone and my iPad!

2 Likes

All the devices! Iphone, Ipad, anker headphones. nudge nudge wink wink!

2 Likes

Iโ€™d charge our new s21 and pixel 6 pro!

2 Likes

I would charge my brand new Samsung S21 5G phone or my iPad Pro 11โ€ with Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology :electric_plug:

3 Likes

Of course, my Iphone!!! #TheGiftOfPower

2 Likes

[quote=โ€œAnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:92972โ€]
Nano
[/quote] Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

2 Likes

Iโ€™d use it to charge my iPad and powerbanks. Might even keep it in my backpack to charge when Iโ€™m out

3 Likes

My wife just started a new job about a month ago and just received her new laptop last week. Being that she went from a hand-me-down Dell to a brand new fully kitted out Latitude 5421 (seriously, I am jealous of this thing) and she is terrible at charging things, I would use the Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology to charge it.

Happy Holidays to everyone and I wish you nothing but the best for you and your families!

3 Likes

I currently own Samsung galaxy j6 and Iโ€™m planning on buying either Galaxy A52 or Galaxy S20 next month on jan 2022. Currently it would take me around 3hrs to charge my j6 full and it would be a dream to be able to charge my next phone in less than an hour with the Nano ll. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I would charge my phone tablet and laptop as fast as possible.

2 Likes