Last Chance to Grab #TheGiftofPower ๐ŸŽ

The better question would be, โ€œWhat am I not going to charge with my Nano?โ€ Other than my iPhone and watch, almost every other device I own has USB-C and would be perfect for the Nano! Tablet, flashlight, VR, Laptop, earbudsโ€ฆ. Need I go on? The Nano would be a necessity in my daily bag and would be in use constantly!

3 Likes

I would charge my iPhone 12 with Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology :electric_plug: #TheGiftofPower :gift:

2 Likes

Iโ€™d get a 711 to my brother for him to charge his iPhone 13 Pro with Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology!

2 Likes

I will charge up my Ipad 8th Gen. Using the original charger out in the box take me 3 and a half hour. So using this massive technology hoping it will only take 2-3 hours. I use my ipad a lot and it is very annoying if it out of battery. Iโ€™m not patience so this might be a big help for me. #TheGiftofPower๐ŸŽ

2 Likes

My phones, headphones, tablet and laptop.

1 Like

I would charge my phone only because this is the only thing i can charrge.

1 Like

With Nano II Gan II technology, Iโ€™d charge my iPhone 12 Pro and MacBook Pro on the go.

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial yet another great giveaway :+1:t2:
With a super new GaN II charger I would :heart: LOVE :heart: to be able to charge my Samsung Galaxy S20+ at full speed.
It will also come in handy charging my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ too!

2 Likes

With Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology, Iโ€™d be happy charging my iPhone 12 and 2020 MacBook Air at full possible speed :slightly_smiling_face: while maintaining a small footprint when needed while out and about at work.

2 Likes

I would use it as phone charger next to my bed. Current one Iโ€™m using has 2 ports and more bulky.

1 Like

This charger would be perfect for my iPad or iPhone!

1 Like

Easy answer is everything I use when Iโ€™m traveling. My phone, my tablet, my PowerCore 10k Slim, and even my Life Dot 2 earbuds.

1 Like

Great giveaway @AnkerOfficial
With Ankerโ€™s Nano IIโ€™s Gan II technology Iโ€™d charge my Note 20 Ultra as well as my Flare 2 and even my Nebula Astro Mini :sunglasses:

3 Likes

With #TheGiftofPower from Ankerโ€™s Nano II charger.
I will charge my smartphones, currently I owned to Chinese brand phones which supports fast charging but only provide regular fast chargers (10 watts). Which is okay, considering my phone only has 5000 mAh of battery.
But it could be handy for my laptop as well.
Actually I never experience having a GaN type charger before, since it was somehow expensive and there are quite a few companies selling GaN chargers on a cheap price arenโ€™t really what they advertise upon testing.
We all knew Anker is a trusted brand, high quality products dedicated to give you all the best.
#TheGiftOfPower

1 Like

I would like to trickle charge my lap , phone and tab
#TheGiftOfPower

1 Like

We have a severe shortage of electricity If I get such a fast charger then this problem of mine will be solved .

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and Lenovo Thinkpad

1 Like
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • iPad Pro 11
  • Google Pixel 2
  • Google Pixelbook Go
2 Likes

I would use Nano IIโ€™s GaN technology to charge up my MacBook and iPhone! :computer::iphone::electric_plug:

2 Likes

I would charge my XPS13. #TheGiftOfPower @AnkerOfficial

1 Like