Jouz by Anker - A smart move by Anker or one bad for their and your health?

I think this has helped convince some parents.

1 Like

Only drugs I use are prescribed.

Smoking isnā€™t a drug, itā€™s a pleasure, and has been for over 40 years! Plus, where I get my smokes from I can buy 2 Ā½ packets compared to 1 from the shops. Couldnā€™t afford to smoke if I only bought from the shops, nor could the fiancĆ©e.i donā€™t drink, and the money I dont spend on that, I spend less on fags.

I am glad I never startedā€¦ So do not need to stop :innocent:

1 Like

My jouz errorā€¦ cannot heat, when i press for heating just blinking 3 led. Anyone can helpnme how to fix it ? Thx before

You may want to reach out directly to Jouz support / customer support, this community is specifically for Anker, Eufy, Roav and Nebula.

This was a topic discussed for Jouz as Ankerā€™s sister company brand, but not a support section.

1 Like

They contain nicotine, a highly addictive drug with known health risks. Nicotine addiction is notoriously difficult to reverse, and use of e-cigarettes frequently leads to use of other nicotine products, including smoked cigarettes, as well as alcohol and other drugs.
https://addictionresource.com//drug-rehab/locator/ - for any additional information about this addiction.