Is this the quietest week ever of the Anker Community?

only till month end Sep 30… once the points transfer and the 250 leader-board ends on Soundcore, we should see the usual traffic here :slight_smile:

After the 250 thing ends, the top 10 every month will still win prizes…

1 Like

Top 10, after the points transfer… the names will be quite different from what it looks now

1 Like

Yeah, some people are only there for the $1000 gift card.

I’m assuming it will probably just be notes or swag after the first month… possible small giftcards ($5-$10 soundcore GC).

1 Like

Anker community too might be planning some “welcome back” party for members post-September with more events and contests… I am pretty sure about it.

1 Like

These were my words on 4th :arrow_double_down: I am afraid that may be happening already

1 Like

What’s the evidence that this will happen?

1 Like

Only time will tell… Anker community has been quite this week…

Some buzz or contest or events are needed I believe to bring back some members… my guess,

Nah, the points leaderboard resets every month.

2 Likes

That’s good then… so more members ( including me :grin: ) will be there more than here …

1 Like

Yeah I like the SoundCore Collective but I’m actually really interested in more than just the audio side. I like all the brands :pensive:

As for the 250 launch contest, I could care less about the itunes gift card - it;s not really a platform I use. I DO want that mystery product though :star_struck: Also the swag pack. I would actually prefer a $100 soundcore coupon to a $1000 itunes card :laughing:

1 Like

Good luck! I think the mystery product is the liberty 2 pro (the product they’ve been teasing for a while). Makes perfect sense

SAME HERE!!

1 Like

Indian or Nigerian scammers would love that $1000 iTunes gift card :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully this is a learning experience for the folks at Anker. It is very difficult for the same “fanbase” to support two different Communities.

Personally, I’m more interested in RoboVacs and charging products than I am Soundcore’s stuff. I suppose there are several who are primarily interested in Soundcore, and that’s great, but I doubt it’s the majority.

3 Likes

Chances are once the rush and swag has gone, it should balance out a bit more…its usually busy on here when a big giveaway is going on but then returns to the normal traffic and familiar faces once its over…

2 Likes

Yeah, the same thing will happen to soundcore Collectiv… now that it’s new, there are giveaways and also easier to earn points and jump levels (for some) it’s busy over there. Come October it should be normalized and see the same faces again…:wink:

00EA1FB3-28C7-4850-9BA8-C2C20097A3AF

I like soundcore the best. But I still love the other brands! (I have a nebula on the way- my last brand).

Edit: I just remembered my doorbell is eufy :man_facepalming: @Insider

1 Like

I noticed the same thing. For me its going to be difficult to be active in both communities.

2 Likes

I can imagine that for such ones which are working it is really difficult to “divide” themselves and being active in both.

2 Likes