Is this the quietest week ever of the Anker Community?

@AnkerTechnical is this the lowest activity this community has seen since launch? It seems completely dead around here because of the SoundCore Collective :laughing:

2 Likes

only till month end Sep 30ā€¦ once the points transfer and the 250 leader-board ends on Soundcore, we should see the usual traffic here :slight_smile:

After the 250 thing ends, the top 10 every month will still win prizesā€¦

1 Like

Top 10, after the points transferā€¦ the names will be quite different from what it looks now

1 Like

Yeah, some people are only there for the $1000 gift card.

Iā€™m assuming it will probably just be notes or swag after the first monthā€¦ possible small giftcards ($5-$10 soundcore GC).

1 Like

Anker community too might be planning some ā€œwelcome backā€ party for members post-September with more events and contestsā€¦ I am pretty sure about it.

1 Like

These were my words on 4th :arrow_double_down: I am afraid that may be happening already

1 Like

Whatā€™s the evidence that this will happen?

1 Like

Only time will tellā€¦ Anker community has been quite this weekā€¦

Some buzz or contest or events are needed I believe to bring back some membersā€¦ my guess,

Nah, the points leaderboard resets every month.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good thenā€¦ so more members ( including me :grin: ) will be there more than here ā€¦

1 Like

Yeah I like the SoundCore Collective but Iā€™m actually really interested in more than just the audio side. I like all the brands :pensive:

As for the 250 launch contest, I could care less about the itunes gift card - it;s not really a platform I use. I DO want that mystery product though :star_struck: Also the swag pack. I would actually prefer a $100 soundcore coupon to a $1000 itunes card :laughing:

1 Like

Good luck! I think the mystery product is the liberty 2 pro (the product theyā€™ve been teasing for a while). Makes perfect sense

SAME HERE!!

1 Like

Indian or Nigerian scammers would love that $1000 iTunes gift card :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully this is a learning experience for the folks at Anker. It is very difficult for the same ā€œfanbaseā€ to support two different Communities.

Personally, Iā€™m more interested in RoboVacs and charging products than I am Soundcoreā€™s stuff. I suppose there are several who are primarily interested in Soundcore, and thatā€™s great, but I doubt itā€™s the majority.

3 Likes

Chances are once the rush and swag has gone, it should balance out a bit moreā€¦its usually busy on here when a big giveaway is going on but then returns to the normal traffic and familiar faces once its overā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, the same thing will happen to soundcore Collectivā€¦ now that itā€™s new, there are giveaways and also easier to earn points and jump levels (for some) itā€™s busy over there. Come October it should be normalized and see the same faces againā€¦:wink:

00EA1FB3-28C7-4850-9BA8-C2C20097A3AF

I like soundcore the best. But I still love the other brands! (I have a nebula on the way- my last brand).

Edit: I just remembered my doorbell is eufy :man_facepalming: @Insider

1 Like

I noticed the same thing. For me its going to be difficult to be active in both communities.

2 Likes