iPhone 12 might not include a charger in the box

Good news for the companies like Anker!

1 Like

Indeed it is.
I think people have been wise to the phone manufactures chargers being under par and have bought better and higher output chargers from companies like Anker.

I bet Apple won’t give a price reduction though!

2 Likes

Its been almost like 4-5 years since I have stopped bothering to use the earpods / cables / charger which come with Apple iPhones :rofl:

I open the box, get the iPhone out, and pack it back. Have kept the latest one, and thrown away the old phone boxes (with the chargers / whatever those come with )

So this change from Apple is a good one, for environment… I am fine with it

3 Likes

I do the same @Shenoy
I also find it helps the resale value when it’s upgrade time!

Yup

32%20PM

2 Likes

I assume this means Apple will reduce the price to account for this :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Believe prices are supposed to stay the same or increase by only $50 this year!

3 Likes

Based on leaks from Jon Prosser, the price of the iPhone 12 will be $50 less then the iPhone 11 was (starting at $649 instead of $699), and the base model will be 128gb instead of 64gb.

We shall see though :eyes:…

2 Likes

That sounds more like the Apple… They don’t reduce the price for anything… They already no longer include the lightnjng to 3.5mm adapter

1 Like

Yup exactly what I was thinking. Apple for sure doesn’t like reducing prices. And I use Apple provided stuff until the charger breaks lol. And then continue with Anker cable

Well, it’s really $50 more if you look at the same screen size :laughing:

1 Like

Ahh gotcha. I prefer smaller screen size- so it’s a win for me!

That being said I’m locked into a plan with my XR until next year anyway…

1 Like

Context for all of those who need it. They will all have the A14 processor…

Also the 2 pro models have a very “confident” leak that they will have 120hz refresh rate displays.

think i might just get the iphone 13 pro max rather than the 12 pro max as it just seems better option when it comes out.

Wow they are cheap

1 Like

I’m waiting for 14 Pro Max Plus to be released and then buy an iPhone 12 5.4 for $299 :wink:

1 Like

But you’ll have a 2 year old phone!
People will cross the road when they see you and not sit next to you in the works canteen! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That works for me :wink: I need ppl who cares for me not a flagship phone that I buy for $$$
I did buy flagship phones until last time but I never used them to that full extent, so now my thinking is do I really need it?

1 Like

Yeah you known @Ice1 you can’t knock that thinking.
Get something thats “good enough” is a good enough :ok_hand:t2:
I tend to buy flagship but also tend to keep for 3-5 years, so i feel I get my moneys worth.

1 Like

I do the same, keep all the phones with me … still have the older iPhones, keeping them

1 Like