Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

That is unclear. Wait til announcement.

2 Likes

Me and my dad are going on a two week vacation in germany in two weeks as a fathers day/ birthday present for him. Were renting a car and driving through the towns he lived in as an army brat. I decided to buy the soundcore 2 a couple days ago for the battery life, butgiving him the boost speaker would be a nice bow on top of the present

2 Likes

Nice… have a great trip! I’m sure he’ll really appreciate it.

I’d love to win! My dad is my best friend!

2 Likes

I’d love the Soundcore Pro. Ever since I was a kid, I always enjoyed listening to music at home. My dad always had something playing, and I try to do the same with my kids now. I want them to have the same love of music that I do!

1 Like

Well I am here on my brother in law’s stag weekend this weekend. We are off to Bognor Regis for a 90’s weekend and I am stepping right in for my dad. He doesn’t like being in the public eye or having the limelight on him. So I have been asked to do the father of the bride speech as my dad doesn’t want to do it. I know, I could kill him hahah but he’s my dad. I would do anything for him as he did anything for me when I was growing up.

Luckily we’ve got our Anker Premium Bluetooth speaker with us for the bus down from Wales to Bognor.

Looking forward to a great weekend :+1:t2:
Good luck everyone x

1 Like

I love the Soundcore 2!

1 Like

I really have no father stories to share worth sharing. But I’d like to say that I love all your speakers and overall all your products. Everything I’ve bought from you guys Has been excellent quality products Quality customer service. A real step up from what I’m used to dealing with with certain competing companies. Thank you for the opportunity once again.

1 Like

The soundcore pro actually looks pretty impressive. I’m sure it would be a nice addition to my dad’s new porch

1 Like

It’s not summer until my Dad busts out his loud Bluetooth for everyone around the pool. It’s great!

1 Like

I want soundcore2
My dad birthday i wanna present the gift anker speaker.

1 Like

Not a dad yet but I do have two puppies LOL I would love any of the speakers I love Anker!

1 Like

I think I would prefer the Soundcore Pro. I am an audiophile and am interested in the professional DSP. I’d love to be able to compare it to my other audio setups. My house is filled with Anker products as they are always top quality!

1 Like

All of my children have four legs and I love them very much! My preferred speaker is the SoundCore Pro.

1 Like

Sound core Pro

1 Like

With the SoundCore Boost sitting on the front passenger seat of my car I should be able to at least “TREBLE” the amount of “BASS” that comes out of my car stereo just now !

1 Like

The SoundCore Boost seems good for me. Solid sound wherever you need it, in a tight tidy package. I’d been looking at a Megaboom, but after reading reviews it seems like the SoundCore Boost really has a lot going for it!

Yes please

1 Like

I have the SC2 and love it. Would love to give my faja a speaker for Fathers Day to use while golfing. Anker is the GOAT.

1 Like

So many Soundcores to choose from… In all honesty, I would go for one with a nice bass amplifier(but all of Anker’s products have a good bass amplifier!! Which one do I decide with then?!?) so that I get high quality (low frequency) sounds. My new laptop(which I just got yesterday) has its subwoofer on the bottom, meaning some of the sounds will be distorted. This Soundcore will be perfect in providing an alternate speaker to enhance the sound quality.:slight_smile:

1 Like