Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

These speakers are great, and Anker’s customer service and warranty are both unbeatable. I will be an Anker customer for life!

1 Like

Last year, my daughter (2 years old at the time) started referring to me by my first name instead of calling me daddy. So one morning, after making in our bed, she woke up, sat up, looked at me and said “Justin… Juice!”

It was pretty funny, and we’ve since worked on better ways to ask for things!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to win this amazing speaker for my dad.

My father is my hero father because he loves me unconditionally. He is my hero for me not for the wealth nor the way he dressed up but because of his big heart for my family and to other people who surrounds us. Since my mom died when i was 10 he took good care of me. He always defend me whenever I’m in trouble. He took the responsibility being a mom and a dad to us. He’s only a fisherman and I’m so proud of him coz he’s almost 24 hours in the sea just to make sure that he has something to give us food and to send us in school. He will give everything for me just to make sure I’m ok and happy. He raised me well and he supports me to achieve my dreams. He taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. He taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. He always make sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself.
That’s my father and I’m so proud of him. I love you so much papa. Happy father’s day! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I would prefer the Soundcore Pro. I like the enhanced features. I listen to music practically all day so I would like a new speaker to use for music. I’m a dad to a four legged baby. I have a cat :sunglasses:. Don’t exclude cat dads!

1 Like

Would love the SoundCore Pro for my dad

1 Like

I would love the sound core pro for my dad, he’s been working at the same job for over 30 years and the sound core would allow him to come home and be able to relax. He’s taught me that things can be done with hard work

2 Likes

I’ve never been disappointed in Anker products. I would live the sound core boost to add to my anker family of products.

1 Like

Growing up, the wisest thing my father ever told me was “You can’t feed your family on pride” Man were those some humbling words for me.

1 Like

Short and sweet, if I won I’d love the sound core 2 :blush:

1 Like

My father is 47 turning 48 this year in October. He is a wonderful person with all his quirks and uniqueness. He loves playing guitar and is even in a band or two that play around town, hoping to be able to make some money off of it. He has is really into music so I think he’d be ecstatic to get one of these for Father’s Day or even his birthday but the former comes first. I think I’d appreciate a speaker that is for the more rugged type and has a good amount of base. Even if it just sits around at home accidents still happen so surviving some splashes and light falls would be a good trait. I am positive that my father would think the same way as me on this. I think if I could choose it’d probably be SoundCore Pro or SoundCore 2. They all sound amazing though.

3 Likes

Soundcore boost would make this dad happy. But who am I kidding I would love all three.

1 Like

Since I am the technical support for my 72 year old father anyways, I’d love to teach him how to use a bluetooth speaker. Preferably the Soundcore 2.

1 Like

Let’s keep this chat going guys. I’m in a long car ride and can help

Growing up I didn’t have a dad, however I had a strong mom who worked non stop to provide for me. Hopefully if I win this I’ll give the speaker to my mom, a woman who was able to raise a son who will be a better man than my father.

1 Like

Surely the most interesting is the SoundCore Pro: tt looks serious and we’ll finally see how far can Anker push audio quality to compete with the historical brands… but I’ll definitely want to own the SoundCore 2! It is the most portable and, with its IPX5 I think that it is the definitive portable speaker: I’d bring it with me at every camping/grill/pool party.
I’m not really a fan of basses without properly balanced sounds, so I’m not that interested in the SoundCore Boost but I love its aesthetic!
Anyway I’ve just replaced my old Anker AK-A791 with a new PowerCore Mini, I already love it! The A791 wasn’t that great, now my dad uses it!

1 Like

So My Papa was a supreme tennis Player, even on his 63 years, since his back surgery he cant Play, but at say time he discover a New talent, SLOW DANCE in spanish is “Bolero” So wuld Be super if he can get One to práctice at home or at The backyard.

Thanks Anker!
Your best fan Michelle

2 Likes

This will be the first time I think we will claim all of the prizes.

Man father passed some years ago, so he will never benefit from an Anker product, by my stepfather can and will!
He was the one who brought hi-quality sound in to our home, being an audiophile! And I think he would be pretty impressed listening to a SoundCore speaker, preferably Diana Ross and the Supremes!

2 Likes

I love anker products and would be happy with any of them (the pro would be ideal though :stuck_out_tongue: ). This will be my first year being the recipient of Father’s Day, as my baby girl was born just a few days after it last year. Getting to be a dad has been one of the best experiences in my life.

If I won a speaker, I can pretty much guarantee my daughter would get more use out of it than I would, since she loooooooves music, and loves to dance

2 Likes

I’d use it to blast 80’s music and my kids would laugh because they don’t think their dad had real music growing up!

1 Like