Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Fine, if its kids they just want it loud and a nanometer from eardrum, ideally eyes closed or looking at a phone near a cliff edge or busy traffic.

2 Likes

There are a few models that do this. I don’t think Anker makes them though (hint hint)

@AnkerOfficial if you read that post, then… yeah, my father (and family) would love that.

1 Like

what @ryandhazen said, but that would be pretty awesome on an Anker speaker.

1 Like

@ndalby shows how to sync two speakers to an expensive PC

1 Like

Yep, it can be done pretty easy on MacOS, possibly on Windows with third party software / plugins…

1 Like

Careful, you might start the ‘what is a PC?’ argument again :grin:

its inside every MAC now. Minus the white outer wrapping cost $1000

When you get given Windows - fdisk. I have Ubuntu on Thinkpad and its Linux under the Chromebook hood. Wow I wonder how many Chromebooks I can buy for one Mac? 10?

Nothing wrong with wrapping, most stores charge :laughing:

Possibly but what would you want 10 for, isn’t one enough? Well you could do this…

On a serious note though, the iMac’s do hold value well, my first was bought at £1200, sold three years later for £800

It’s also getting closer to 500, come on guys and gals, post some proper Father’s Day or speaker talk to have a good chance at winning :thumbsup:

When you get to near message 500, there are folks ready

5 Likes

Nah, there are too many Schmuklers to contend with. Schmuklers also have an insatiable urge for BT speakers.

3 Likes

I doubt my siblings will try today, so you got a better chance, don’t give up so soon man

1 Like

…literally 400 posts later.

According to Anker yes they are

That made me laugh :yum:

1 Like

Yep, they updated the rules overnight with the influx of random (or spam, take your pick :grin:) comments…

1 Like

there is plenty of speaker talk going on, just by a very few people.

So who was the father of the speaker?

1 Like

So out of the three speakers being given away which one is the best?

1 Like

The claim is the pro is the best, but some reviews say otherwise. We’ve been aware of these products coming for a couple of months.

i think other than speakers, anker should open up to the headphone field (not earbuds). if u agree, what features do you think it should have?

ps. this may not be considered on topic because its headphones not speakers but i put it so it can pipe up discussion

1 Like