Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Can’t wait to see it :+1:

Lots of good ideas!
I think you could submit those good concept on our next apparel designing contest!:grin:

3 Likes

Okay! I hope no one steals them! :scream:

1 Like

If someone tries to steal them then come back here and show you posted them first but I doubt people on here would steal them. They are great ideas though

3 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Community members, @AnkerOfficial, and @AnkerTechnical. Apparel prototypes!

5 Likes

I like the sunglasses I think socks aren’t the best choice for apparel because people don’t really see them but that’s just me

I know, I just did the socks as a joke. Almost no one wants them.

1 Like

Imagine getting knee high socks and wearing them over your pants to show Anker support

2 Likes

LOL! :joy::joy::joy:
The website I designed the items so far on actually has pants too lol.

2 Likes

That will be good addition as well :grin:

What website is that?
Walk around with a giant Anker logo on your butt​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wow! Great job @ncro everything looks awesome! In California food stores charge .10 cents for a plastic bag to put your groceries in, the tote would be fantastic for my wife and I!

1 Like

Yes, the sunglasses also look nice - and cool …

1 Like

@ncro Ten black T-shirts and four black hoodies. Here is my credit card info! Please take my money now!

4 Likes

All are great swag ideas!

I would get you them, but Anker has to approve because of logo copyright.

2 Likes

@ncro I hear ya! When this becomes real I’m definitely in!

2 Likes

Hoodies n t-shirts… :star::star::star::star::star:
Glasses :star::star: purely on, not being my style.
The bag, I like

I just bought this, but a velcro patch with Anker would be great, or even a pouch with Anker fully attached… This particular one will hold up to a iPhone 7/8 with an otterbox fitted.

1 Like

Holy crap I love that black shirt with the blue Anker logo and all 3 hoodies!! I really hope Anker can make this happen. And you sure did am awesome job!!

2 Likes