Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Awesome design, Need more of such ones for Soundcore (for sounds / audio), Roav (auto) and Nebula (projectors)

1 Like

Interesting idea! :laughing:

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I’d be on this!

1 Like

To me, if swag that is collected and sits in a drawer rarely to be seen again, then it is essentially flotsam. Even though there is a collective vote for some of these items, if they aren’t visible then they are pretty useless to Anker as brand engagement tool. If it serves a regular purpose or it is visible ready to be used then that’s money well spent.

1 Like

Yes! I have a heat reactive mug that has Super Mario Bros. on it. Great idea @Tim_Searles! :thumbsup:

I got batman! lol

I had a v large batman mug at my usual coffee shop. (You got double points if.you use your own mug, and could keep it there)

If not one of the usual staff, as I asked for my coffee (large latte) and then,… I have s mug under the counter

Which one?

I AM BATMAN! :bat:

4 Likes

Cool! That’s a good incentive for a coffee shop. Go with the batman mug. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It is cold here in Canada, a coffee mug is the best choice for me

2 Likes

Anker has the colors to make a great clothing line haha

Sky blue, white, possibly black in there

3 solid colors to play with

i can totally see white/sky blue shirts and hoodies and zip up hoodies coming in the future!

3 Likes

Stickers!!!

I looked at doing that as well, just with adding the Soundcore logo into it

or

Not my best work as I am doing this in the middle of a meeting lol. I would normally want to shadow effect the Soundcore logo into it so that when it is getting warmer, it is more of a background thing to the headphones

2 Likes

Love the power charge mug idea! All these comments have been fun to browse through! hahaha!

3 Likes

I would totally love Anker stickers - perhaps an idea?

So many good ideas! I would like to see t-shirts. I would wear Anker t-shirts all the time!

Just like the mug should change to show a battery charging you could also make those cool shirt that change colors in the sun and put the same design on that

Attention all forum members, @AnkerOfficial, and @AnkerTechnical. Get ready for a lot of prototype designs for all to see! :smile:

7 Likes

@AnkerOfficial is there a definitive time when the swag items are shortlisted and planned how these would be given ( contest / giveaways / Awards) or is this something like the “New Ideas” ongoing process and scheduled :slight_smile:

How about black and blue?

1 Like

Wow those are some really nice prototypes. Great job. I could see myself rocking out some Anker glasses!!

1 Like

I’ll design apparel next!

1 Like