Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Similar to what we have here too

https://www.winterblast.com/2019/events-week-2

Or a little north of me in our “Little Bavaria”

https://www.zehnders.com/event/zehnders-snowfest/

1 Like

Lame! Montana has been warm this year. Skiing isn’t very good, snowman building not possible, and I barely even need a coat :tired_face:

1 Like

Would love to have a travel case and some stickers. I think I would definitely use those more than I would a T-Shirt. Just my opinion though. Can’t wait to see what they come out with!

3 Likes

That sounds like so much fun

Thirding that backpack suggestion. :school_satchel: The OnePlus one is sleek and I bet Anker’s would be, too.

3 Likes

This is what I use:

Another one to consider :slight_smile:

Ditto, I have mine next to my bed on my nightstand. Drop it and sleep, wake up to a full charge and be on my way.

1 Like

I’m assuming we aren’t talking about a backpack anymore

I think we should think about what is a good thing for Anker to have as swag. It has to be something they can identify with.

BTW @fhassm I have been told that Americans think German’s new years celebration are crazy. What do you think about it?

@Muhammad_02 That is an awesome idea. I get stickers for my mountain bike parts I order online. I always stick them on my toolbox. An Anker sticker added to my collection would be fantastic! So every order would have an Anker sticker in the box! Love that!

1 Like

sounds greta, but i wish i didn’t have to be level 7

2 Likes

As someone from where it is warm most of the time, how about we ignore all the cold weather suggestions @tiagomota.

JK. That stuff looks pretty cool.

Yeh ik like apple put stickers in their iPhone boxes. And you can place the stickers at the back of your laptop which is a great idea however it would be costly for anker.

Tote bag is a good idea, I think many people do like useful goods.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heated jackets would be amazing, there are a few companies who make them already but if you could introduce Anker technology with that it’d be revolutionary. It’d probably be pretty expensive but I guarantee there would be a market for them!

1 Like

This is a long-term project, as long as you move to level 7 or above, you could get these special products!
Or you can win in our next peripheral design contest! We will also reward the winner with these products!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It seems that we need to find an American manufacturer this time.:grin:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Keep it in your mind!

1 Like

You still have chance to win one!

3 Likes

But these stuffs can only be used in winter!:laughing:

2 Likes