Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Nice!

I’d like bags of all sizes. Mugs are good too.
If you do t-shirts, it would be awesome if you could remember that females tend to be a bit of a different shape to guys and offer us a more female cut of t-shirt :smile:

2 Likes

Then why do women (yes I mean generally speaking) steal their blokes t-shirts?

Cause they are comfy to sleep in.

1 Like

Also, I said above… If I can’t get a t-shirt in my size I get a large for the Mrs (in.competitions etc).

My normal t-shirts are massive on her, and although she’s worn one on a couple occasions (usually an old one while she dies her hair etc)

She does tho, wear the free ones I get. lol and.yiu wouldn’t know it was a “MANS”.

Mugs and gadget cases are always good to promote branding. My coworkers always “borrow” my Anker cables and chargers.

How about a umbrella with the Anker logo? I can at least pretend to work for you guys when I walk by your Bellevue office. :wink:

1 Like

How about some pop- sockets for phones, these are a craze now, mostly for daily commuters. I got couple of them as company merchandise yesterday, super useful

Or a micro fiber cleaning cloth with Anker branding on it would work two. I know my spuds micro fiber cloth goes everywhere with me and I love it so if Anker made a similar one it could be cool

2 Likes

Well, we are under heavy snowstorm and -32ºC feeling today in Montreal, so I can’t help but think of some winter stuff that would be nice with the Anker logo:

3 Likes

REALLY -32C Tiago?
Here in Germany those German wimps are weeping when it is -9C.
I remember in 1963 we had a severe winter -32C as well.

The drop of the nose was freezing! :confused:
Keep warm my friend.

“Um pouco de Bossa Nova, uma caipirinha, ou acho esta melhor um ponche quente sao otimos. Vai ajudar para sobreviver”

A little bit of Bossa Nova and a caipirinha or better hot “ponche” are perfect. Will help to survive " :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really! The weather is so severe right now that a prominent winter activity here called Snow Party was cancelled today. There’s already about 35cm of accumulated Snow, visibility is at 60%, and we still have the whole day of show to look forward to. Government called all Montreal residents to stay inside, and they don’t joke around about this kind of stuff here.

We’re planning a raclette meal for later!

2 Likes

Sounds like our weather over here in Michigan. -27ºC, just got our snow all day yesterday, so why not freeze all day today.

4 Likes

BRRRRRR!

Stay at home an enjoy your meal, Tiago, “velho amigo”

When your heating system at home will get brocken you & family should come over the pond here to my house in Munich .
Though it is far away we would have a lot of fun.

"E : podemos falar Portugues e podemos fazer muitas coisas mais!
And : We can talk Portugues and we can do many more things!

1 Like

Love that the snow party was cancelled because of snow

1 Like

When all of you “frozen fellows” will show up here in Munich:
Let me know first

Beer and Bratwurst for all!!!

Evacuation over the pond! :heart_eyes:

Not so much the snow, but the wind. The difference between thermometer and feeling temperature exceeds 10ºC (-18º on the thermometer, -32º on the feeling) with 56km/h wind gusts, and this poses health risks for the park’s employees who would have to stay outside.

Yeah makes sense. Out of curiosity thought what is a snow party?

I went to Vermont for a wedding and we left to head home a day early because of the snow storm sweeping across the country. We left early enough to miss most of it, but by the time we got to Pennsylvania we were deep into the snow, so we stopped for the night at a hotel and are making our way back home now. The roads are cleared up but the winds keep gusting up to 70mph and it’s making traveling a beach… Got 3 more hours to go be we are home

I keep wanting to go when me and my wife go to the Netherlands this summer, but being that she grew up there, she has been to Germany and all the surrounding countries too many times from what she told me. I am going to push it as much as possible, because hell, I haven’t been lol

1 Like

If you both show up in Munich let me know.

1 Like

They offer all kinds of winter activity on a large park: http://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/fete-des-neiges-de-montreal/ There’s music, dog sleds, human foosball, skating, snow slides, food, ice sculpting, to mention a few. It’s quite fun!

1 Like