Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

They have gotten so bad like I’m trying to read through all the new posts on the forum and some of them are just looking for replies or likes or people to help them rank up points and that’s not what this is about and it’s aggravating

@AnkerOfficial

Perhaps now your considering actually going g ahead with this, give people a narrower choice.

Say 5 items internationally, of which we can pick 2.

You then choose which item it is.

I’m guessing it won’t be clothing, as you’d need to order sizes. Although a selfheating fleece POWERED BY ANKER, would be fantastic. Esp as most of us are facing colder weather any moment or have it cold already‽

3 Likes

Self heating fleece? Lol. That sounds like something rather expensive for swag

With the points given for liking a post and the limits per day, it would take a lot of likes (and time) to hit level 7 from being a newbie…

2 Likes

Agree with Neil. When I was on level 9 it took me ages to finally reach level 10.

It would take newbies months to reach level 7 as the experience points needed to rank up increase with every rank.

1 Like

I think that anker needs to find something that everyone will use, and something everyone will use out of the house, so other people will see it. So I think sticker and T-shirt’s are good options that fit both of these criteria. Also, an addition of my own is sports water bottles. I think these would be especially good considering how popular fitness is right now. Cheers!

I’m not trying to level up by the time of the drawing. I know there’s no way I can, I’m only level 4​:grin:. I honestly don’t car about my level. I just care about participating in the community. :smile:

1 Like

Have you not noticed, a handful of newbies liking everything?

With posts being a hundred or so, even I on my mobile could rack up a few hundred likes in under an hour, by just scrolling n tapping a like.

Not sure if 1 point/experience per like given, but a thousand a day is not hard.

1 Like

Yep I have noticed but as with most new arrival’s the rules section is skipped so they like based on either the comment or for a hopeful ‘like in return’ trading outcome…thing is they could give likes til the cows come home but will only accumulate 10 exp points per day by liking comments and/or get 10 points in return & 5 PB for returns likes (if any are given)

1 Like

The number of likes that you can give in a day is limited to a certain number I believe and once hit you’ll get a message saying something like “thanks for sharing the love. You only have a few more likes left for today”

1 Like

I mentioned it some time ago.

It might be easy to write a program creating threads and comments.

If these are with or without sense, remains undecided. :joy:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be giving people ideas :rofl: lol

@AnkerOfficial Forum should include CAPTCHA for continuous messages or spams, or should have algorithm to find repeatative messages or likes… Or may be have online moderators auditing messages on the forum.

2 Likes

Yeah there are some threads lately that are getting shut down so quickly because they are repeats or just not beneficial.

1 Like

An Anker drawstring bag :smirk:

1 Like

There have also been like a weird amount of new user going back to ancient threads that either are no longer active or just not early as relevant anymore and commenting on them and moving them to the top of the forum for me when I look at it and it’s annoying

1 Like

Those algorithms exist of course.
Would be easy to install and remove senseless comments.

BUT should we really go this way?
An online moderator could be accused being biased.

2 Likes

There is really much useless stuff showing up the last time.
Wading through piles of threads not be worth to take a look at.

1 Like

I’m excited for the t shirt design contest but confused because t shirts didn’t win this poll.

T-shirts are printed, making them cheaper.

Let’s hope the size choices are western sizes this time‽

4 Likes