Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

There was a guy I forget his name but he was on the news claiming he was going to clean up the great garbage patch in the ocean but apparently his idea didn’t work at all and broke really quickly.

I try to do my part by actually recycling at home and work, I know it’s not a lot but every bit helps :+1:

1 Like

Well, in Germany there are many young people who go to starbucks , buy a coffee , make a selfie ans post it - because this cup is soooo cool !

I think there is a lot of “work” to do to open up the eyes of such people …

And again: a reusable Anker cup-to-go would be part of such “work”…

How’s the weather treating you today @tiagomota? We are in the middle of getting 13-20 cm over here so figure it’s coming your way.

Yep, it’ll hit us tomorrow, the same 20cm. :snowflake:

1 Like

Top that off with -35c on Wednesday, this week is not going to be fun at all…

2 Likes

It’s supposed to rain her and then freeze and my campus has horrible flooding as it should be an ice skating rink😂

Who wants anker stickers? I know I definitely do. I love to support all of my favorite brands by getting some of there stickers, but sadly, anker doesn’t have any. :pensive: I really hope they get some soon.

Yea I’d love for some Anker stickers to be included with their products :+1:

1 Like

Me too! A sticker with every purchase would be sooooo nice! If I order a Roav device then Roav sticker in the box would be awesome too!

1 Like

I think that’s great idea and a nice touch to show our respect.

Yeh would love anker to make stickers… they should put it in the boxes like apple does.

1 Like

You might do a special-edition of an Anker product, rather than making something else. Like a special edition sound bar or charger cable or something that no one else can get, but is still functional.

1 Like

I’m kinda sad. I’m not level 7 yet. :pensive:

What difference would that make?

As per @AnkerOfficial , chances are lower level members would also be able to get some but probably not as quickly / often without participation…

3 Likes

They said it was for people that were level 7

Ah, I missed that, I just took it as usual, I wouldn’t get anything.

@AnkerOfficial
What to make
Anker t-shirts,
Anker thermo mugs (environmental and good talking),
stickers (my choice would glow in the dark, so I can out on my rollator (a sort of walking frame for outside)

Not one for bball caps, as I wear trilby’s

I have summer ones (plenty of wind gets through, and winter hats made of wool, to keep warm n dry)

Because it’s for level 7 an up I feel like so many more peopl are posting useless stuff just trying to rack up points and level up. Granted it is a good way to get people to be on the site often though

2 Likes

People have been … Liking every single fking post, making up shit to make a new topic, every trick they can think of to gain a higher ranking/level (or whatever).

It’s been going g on with all the new ones since just before Christmas, and worse after with the newbie giveaway for new years (new year new members).

At this rate, your level wont mean shit, cos people who haven’t put in the hard work n loyalty will be level with you, just cos they liked a million posts!

3 Likes