How did you discover Anker?

Let this be the topic where you share YOUR Anker journey! If you have not yet used an Anker product maybe this can be the place to ask others how products have worked for them persobally. Feel free to Share all of you triumphs, concerns, confusions, issues, excitement and moments where you have shared the joy of Anker with others here in thipersonally. Here are some brainstorming questions:

How did you come across your first Anker product? Was it a referral from someone or did you endlessly browse websites like eBay or Amazon? How has that product worked for you over time and do you still have it? If not why? Did your first product experience influence you to buy more Anker products right away or were you hesitant? Lastly, have you shared Anker with anyone else?

My first Anker product was a 2a 15000mAh charger I found on a sale at Amazon for way cheap a few years ago. I had been searching for a month or so on different sites and even in stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy but every other one was either really exlensive or ddidn’t hold enough power to really charge my devices. At the time I was always driving and on the move so I didn’t want to plug and unplug my phone or get stuck somewhere without battery. I also wasn’twasn’t just carrying a cell phone. This was before those small little purse chargers were popular on Groupon or at the checkout line. It has taken a hearing to say the least. It has probably traveled a few thousand miles road driving just in the last couple of years following my nephew during his high school football games as well as car trips. It is always in my purse and though it is a bit chunky now it still slides unseen into the side pocket andd I can plug my short cord in. I have received a few glances but people will just say wow that’s a great idea when I am sitting there and they have a dead phone :roll_eyes: It has definitely saved me a few times when I have forgotten to charge my phone and then had to leave. I’ve simply plugged my phone in and tucked it away. Even friends and family plug into it but they are kicked to the lower 1a port (yep, 2 port charging, thanks!). It also helps to have a bright light at night on it I just tap and find my keys or the keyhole. I even use it as a nightlight on my nightstand though I have dropped it on my foot and had a nice purple bruise from it. The things I would change on it would be the size, capacity and having the light turn off when pushed (it doesn’t, it stays on a long time and turns itself off). Those two things really aren’t big for me though. Over the years we have purchased other products such as power banks and charge cords for ourselves and other people. Most recently we purchased a rugged power bank for my father-in-law who loves outdoorsy type stuff such as camping, kayak fishing and traveling. He loved receiving his gift. We have also bought Powerline+ cords for family after having several of the 15ft and 3ft cords for ourselves. I don’t leave home without one. We used to waste money on regular cords which would fray at the plug areas and had low current. I would have to leave my tablet or phone plugged in for hours (my tablet usually most of the night). Now I just put them into Power Saving Mode and plug it in. Within a half hour to an hour it is fully charged. I definitely share Anker with everyone and suggest that they at least give the products a try. I always have my power bank and charge cord in my purse and in my home there are charge cords and other products around the house so people have used them and noticed. Especially with the Powerline+ people have commented that just plugging in their phone (like my sister’s iPhone 6Plus or my mom’ Galaxy S7) for a few minutes thry receive a noticeable charge compared to their regular cord. When they ask me about it I say “You can keep buying those $2 cords that you replace every month or finally get a real cord.” :joy:

10 Likes

It was link to get a free charger that a friend shared on Google + . I clicked it, signed up and started referring others. I did get a free 2 port wall charger and it is awesome. so awesome that before my recent trip I bought a PowerCore 5000 to charge my devices. It is also awesome. Seems a few of my techie friends also use anker.

1 Like

I was pretty surprised to find that when I shared my love for the product some of my friends already had some of their own and liked it! Mostly charge banks like my own :blush:

1 Like

Facebook share from one of my friends.

I was looking for backup batteries for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in 2013. After much research, Anker had the best reviews and bargain on Amazon. I purchased the batteries and then a 5-port USB charger shortly after.

Noticed a PowerCore 10000 on offer on Amazon just before my holidays, seemed like a good way to extend the iPod touch for the whole journey. The rest, as they say, is history.

2 Likes

I found out about Anker through Youtube tech review channels recommending their powerbanks. Now I own 5 Anker products and have convinced family members to get several of them as well.

1 Like

My brother discovered them and bought a unit for the truck. I liked it so much i bought one for my home office to simplify charging my devices.

2 Likes

Friend of mine mentioned them in a good light and since then I’ve been to their site and bought a couple of products.

1 Like

I discovered anker. On youtube where he looked at the 26000 with fast charging and k just got hooked

1 Like

Heard a You Tube Video

1 Like

Found on amazon

1 Like

was recommended by the guys at 10ways to have more money as a student without working on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/10ways/

Yeah my exerpeice with Anker was awesome. I haven’t find anything bad about the portable batteries nor the table lamps I’ve bought.

I did so many awesome feedbacks and compliments about my Anker portable powerbank, well in USA it is called portable battery, it is called powerbank in Asian. hahahahaha. They always said where do you get it, i said USA. hahahahahaha

1 Like

My sister got me my first product on Christmas and I have enjoyed the company ever since.

1 Like

my first product was a quite a while ago, it was just a simple usb to micro usb cable for me to charge my galaxy s4 at the time, and since then i have expanded my collection of their products immensely

Amazon, one day when I was looking portable chargers, do not really know that brand specifically look for, just do a general search, and Anker was what gave me among the most purchased with more good punctuation and recommended, so I decided to give it a try because I’ve never seen it before.
since then has been my favorite brand.

2 Likes

I googled “best external battery” when looking to purchase my external battery. I went with Anker, and since then, I’ve gotten a ton of other products!