How did you discover Anker?

I discovered Anker on Amazon.com

1 Like

I discovered it on a website that post daily amazon deals. Bought something on sale and loved it

I think I found it first on the Dealhacker site a long time ago, it seems so long ago…

1 Like

Amazon most likely when I started playing Ingress

I came across Anker when looking for cheaply priced micro USB cables on Amazon.com. Since they worked so well, I tried out their lightning cables. So happy I came across this brand. The rest is history.

1 Like

My story is pretty cool - I bought a computer from a guy on Craig’s List - it became obvious this guy knew what he was talking about and was a techie. He was so impressed with Anker products he totally promoted them to me - which had nothing to do with the computer sale - but I tried one a charger and I’ve been buying Anker ever since! I’m thankful that guy thought enough of the company and the products to give me an unsolicited advertisement for them - right there in the Starbuck’s parking lot!

1 Like

When i was searching for cool power banks, and i told this my colleague he said me like “he uses lot of products for Anker, so you can try their product, you may like it.”

2 Likes

I discovered Anker thanks to my husband! He ordered me some bluetooth wireless headphones from Amazon and I love them!

2 Likes

I was looking for a solid power bank to use for charging my phone, so I was looking on Amazon for a nice one and kept running across this company called anker, I looked at the reviews for it and they were really positive, but I was a little reluctant because the one I wanted was $80 but since amazon has an amazing return policy I bit the bullet and bought and loved it, and still do. I still use anker as one of my only portable chargers

2 Likes

I accidentally found them. I believe the first thing that I bought was a 4 port USB 3.0 hub for my computer. I really liked it and the rest is history. I probably have 25-30 Anker items in my house.

2 Likes

Many moons ago I was searching for a replacement battery for my HTC Sensation. Anker had so many positive reviews I pulled the trigger and got it. It came with a special wall charger that I still use to charge all kind of batteries to date. It has adjustable pins to match up positive and negative terminals. Nevertheless, I’ve been buying Anker products since.

2 Likes

One of my coworkers had the 18W wall charger, I was looking for one for 2 devices so I bought it.

2 Likes

I discovered Anker while searching for a high quality power bank. Yet the first think I bought was a wall charger.

2 Likes

A friend had told me about Anker products. I have been satisfied with four chargers and two usb chargers I had purchased through amazon.com.

1 Like

I found them on Amazon when searching for a car USB charger. I was so happy with it I bought a second one for my other car. I’ve been so impressed with the value versus quality for Anker products.

1 Like

X-mas gift, Love all the products I have bought so far

1 Like

I was looking for an ergonomic vertical mouse for minimizing my wrist pain. I came across the wireless mouse from Anker. Surprisingly, it is cheap for it’s features and material. It’s sturdy that it stays good even after multiple drops on hard floor :smile:

1 Like

Found them via Amazon and decided to see if they had a review program and sure enough they did. Been a loyal customer ever since purchasing many Anker products for friends and family and they have nothing but great things to say about those products.

1 Like

Amazon. Found a neat mouse and loved it.

1 Like

One of my friends started talking to me about they’ll be back in a bit because they have this thing thay charges there phone really fast I asked them about it and he sent me pictures of it and said he really liked it. After looking the product up on amazon i found a lot of interesting stuff I started out with the wall charger that has the 3.0 and then I bought a 20,000 power bank charger and after that a 3,500 power case for my iPhones 6 and a 10ft charger cable for my phone. I am very happy with ANKER it is a really good brand and I’m looking forward to trying out samples and there speaker

1 Like