Hello Summer My Old Friend | Share Your Photos and Win PowerBucks!

Welcome to the community and you have such a cool friend!

Welcome back my friend :+1:

1 Like

Floating and fishing my Virginia mountain rivers in a kayak!

5 Likes

Awesome photo! Must be really hard to catch this moment! :laughing:

Summer is a time for full bloom, when many plants open up and shine like a full moon. So many different kinds of fruit and vegetables. Water and a light snack, they’ll soon be ready to eat, from beneath your feet is where it all started.

5 Likes

Which park is it? It looks familiar

1 Like

Looks like our garden : GREAT!
Not so much vegetables here , more flowers,
because I am not the “chefe” of the garden :rofl:

I logged in and posted under the wrong account!

Nice to be back!

Wondering what happened to your level and avatar :laughing:

1 Like

I would have to go with taking my kids to Disney last year. As much of a nightmare as it was with a 6 month and 1.5 year old, just seeing their smiles meeting their favorite characters made it all worth it in the end.

4 Likes

Pinehurst Park, over off Sheridan and Quincy.

1 Like

I would give anything for COVID-19 to be under control with a vaccine and be able to go back to Chiang Mai, Thailand to sit on the rooftop having another cold one in the summer time. Food and culture 2nd to none in this very tourist friendly city :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No holidays this year so re-living an Ibiza sunset from 2016. Memories of sitting at the bar listening to chilled out tunes whilst my vintage Powercore 10400 keeps my phone charged (still going strong after 5 years)

5 Likes

Fun fact: I’m not a huge fan of the beach. The sand is too hot and I hate when it sticks to me, and the water is usually too cold to stay in for long periods of time, so I never get comfortable. :rofl:
However, the one beach condo we stayed at a few years ago had the most beautiful sunsets we could see from the roof. That totally made the beach trip bearable for me.

6 Likes

When I go to the beach I get a condo with a pool and/or hot tub :joy:

1 Like

Omg I LOVE this!!

Incredible photo, wow!

1 Like

This is cool

Nice shot there @TechnicallyWell , and a great illusion , shows 2 suns setting

2 Likes

That’s South of me a little ways, but with 300+ days of sunshine it’s always a good day to visit the park

1 Like