Hello Summer My Old Friend | Share Your Photos and Win PowerBucks!

Hey, Anker fans!

As the cold subsides and flowers begin to bloom, the smiling face of summer rises again to greet us with warmth and happiness—much needed after the difficulties we’ve all faced during this first half of 2020.

As people once again begin to step outside and bask in the beauty of the great outdoors, we invite you, our awesome community members, to share photos of anything that makes you think of “summer”.

Be it an image of your loved ones enjoying the sun, gorgeous scenery, spectacular cities, or even just a lone flower wafting in the cool summer breeze, we want to see it.

We’d also love to see a short 2-3 sentence description to accompany your picture so express your feelings towards summer.

The top 3 pictures with the most likes will receive a bounty of PowerBucks as a reward. The breakdown is as follows:

• First Prize: 150 PowerBucks and 150 points
  • Second Prize: 100 PowerBucks and 100 points
  • Third Prize: 50 PowerBucks and 50 points

The event runs from June 5th and will end on June 15th.

Good luck!

Winners list:

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

19 Likes

Have heard some of you are running out of PowerBucks :laughing:
Now it’s time to share your "summer” photo and load your PowerBuck wallet up!

3 Likes

Great idea!
But at least for the UK the sun has been replaced by rain for the weekend :pensive:

9 Likes

Is there a limit in entries Pei? @AnkerOfficial

I would think 1 or 2 photos and no more, after all it comes down to votes on them and if there are a ton from one user that just distracts from posting and voting for the best you have

1 Like

I agree with @Tank :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone who enters!

1 Like

We really haven’t had a chance to have summer yet here in San Diego–beaches & parks are just starting to reopen–so my days have consisted of walks around the neighborhood. I took this picture of a blooming Jacaranda tree yesterday. May is peak Jacaranda season, and if you can get to any type of elevation, you see pockets of purple all over Southern California.

6 Likes

Last year’s at the beach. Oh how I miss it!

8 Likes

I got one

I would call it:

A bumble bee at work

Was a shot I took last week in our little garden here.
There is not much needed to add! :grinning:

4 Likes

Another wonderful event … thank you @Ankerofficial :+1:

Posting photo from last summer, our trip to Crater Lake … the best road trip we ever had, awesome scenery and breath taking views!

A Cooling Blue View for the Hot Summers

Lake’s deep blue color is due to the depth, clarity, purity and the way that sun’s radiation interacts with the water, found this in the guide we got from the park entrance.

5 Likes

Found these while mowing my lawn.

4 Likes

I like those contest, doesn’t need any “prizes” donated.

1 Like

My favorite picture I’ve taken

6 Likes

May be include it in the rules, 1 photo per member participation :wink:

1 Like

We need more competitions like these lol

2 Likes

How’s the weather now? :laughing:

1 Like

Stunning with the ocean blue background!

1 Like

Was this photo taken in the morning or in the evening? :thinking: I guess it’s in the morning. I am thinking the sky would be more purple…ish in the evening.

This is amazing! Nice photo! :laughing: