Hello Summer My Old Friend | Share Your Photos and Win PowerBucks!

Exactly how I feel when I see this picture!

1 Like

I just checked the info on the picture and it was taken at 6:40pm. That was Myrtle Beach, SC.
I’m not big into taking pictures but after taking it I thought it looked nice

Nice photo!!
I’m really not a flower person, just curious if these flowers are the same genus with the one in @Chiquinho’s photo. They look pretty similar to me. :thinking:

Haha, have to say it’s very creative! :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Yes, they do look nice! Thanks for sharing it :+1:

1 Like

I think they are, but not sure.

Thank you @AnkerOfficial hope the things improve, we are almost planning for another road trip :grin:… Just waiting for things and places to open up.

In Summer we make memories for life, such as this one, last year me and my partner jumped from 15000 ft and when we got to the ground I proposed to her, she didn’t have a clue it was going to happen.

8 Likes

Hey Pei.
Its still a little dull and windy but the rain has thankfully stopped.
How it with you?

Where was that? What coast?

Looks like Florida :wink:

Algarve coastline in Portugal

2 Likes

Lazy, crazy days this year with the virus, but at least I can still get out and enjoy my best friend

5 Likes

E muito típico, na e? :smiley:

This year we had plans to visit the region of Coimbra in spring.
I know this since many years,
Not possible -> COVID-19

Hope we have a chance to get to the Acores in summer.

Um grande abraço!.
Nao há mais beijinhos!
Que pena. :smiley:

Great timing for a contest! Currently having a picnic at a local forest preserve, tunes brought to you by the Soundcore Icon!

I know I haven’t been around lately, hope everyone is doing well and being safe!! :peace_symbol:

Q

4 Likes

“Good things comes to those who wait”

After the COVID-19 pandemic in NYC, we all needed a breath of fresh air. So I took to the streets on my bike :biking_man:t4: and got some bits of people enjoying the warmer Summer day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t mind me human, I’m just sun bathing, on top of my roof.

5 Likes

Love the Denver, Colorado summers with blue skies every day. Nothing like a bike ride around the park with the kids.

5 Likes

That is such an amazing and sweet summer memory!! :tada::tada::tada: