Have you won something through the power draw? How did it feel?

Good. Lots of new members interested in helping make Anker better :relieved:

True, Iā€™m seeing them being made for points and leveling up :grin:

Is that your positive or sarcastic side coming out :laughing:

Halfway through and weā€™re at 2400ā€¦ think my 8000 estimate was a touch too bullish.

Perhaps, Iā€™m thinking 4000-5000 combined by the end of the week, now that itā€™s on Twitter/Facebookā€¦

Members get 10 bucks just by visiting. The good thing is that less spurious threads to get the higher bucks.

Maybe its just me but winning on power draw gives you the same feeling as being choosen to be asked to review on the power user programme its a great feeling

We all have the same chance at winning for this weekā€™s Power Draw. Iā€™m almost sure Iā€™ll loose, but I like the fact that new members can compete on some big products like the Sport XL.

1 Like

Im still not sure if the Power Draw thing is actually real so i wanted to know if anyone has won yet.

Really no need for another threadā€¦SEARCH, even in the main powerdraw thread, which you posted in there are numerous people who have won and posted what they got and their items. It is very much real

2 Likes

I signed up only a few months ago and won maybe the second time I entered which was super awesome because I needed an extra back up charger.