Have you won something through the power draw? How did it feel?

They just gave more entries, so practically every member can bid and Max is 20 entries. I predict therefore thousands will bid. It’s already in the hundreds hours in

1 Like

About 330 entries now. I’ve just done my 60 Bucks :grin:

1 Like

I only went all in on 2 of them since I already have 3 car chargers. Saved me 20 bucks haha

2 Likes

didn’t have much bucks left but with this weeks going all in heh

Ditto. Some items I have excess in boxes. I nearly always gift away

Hey buddy if you have that much excess you can always send some me to me :blush:
But in all honesty I could always use a bluetooth speaker and I love headphones so that’s always a plus, but the car charger…I got all 3 of mine from anker, 2 I won and the 3rd I paid for 3 years ago all still going strong

1 Like

It is always a good feeling to win something from a raffle no matter what the prize. I have yet to win something that I really wanted, but hey, im sure everyone here will win something eventually!

+1 and those which I’ve gone all in for are to be gifts if won :smile:

The odds this week will be rivaling the lotto :laughing:

1 Like

Oh man if by chance I win that bluetooth speaker it would be for my son, he would be ecstatic. He’s currently using a “Angry Bird Bomb” speaker with his phone and I know he hates it because it’s not loud enough. Not to mention his birthday is next week, grand old age of 11

Feels great ! The only product I won is the PowerPort Solar Lite. It was a product I dreamt of having for a while now. I was so happy :slight_smile:

The wait for the product to arrive in my mailbox was sooooo long ! But it did arrive !!

1 Like

Good luck everyone. If I won any of them I would be wrapping them up for Christmas and showing someone else the Anker way :grinning:

Almost a day over and one has broke 1100 with another probably breaking 1000 in the next few hours…what’s everyones guesses for the total on Friday :laughing:

8000 ish.

Once you’ve reached 20, you’re done.

Yeah and can’t check how many entries. Wish I’d kept an entry back now.

I think there will be about 6500 entries

Only if you have one account…been just over 1100 new members in the past 2 days…

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s higher than average (?)

You know some people will find anything for free stuff so they sit there and create and create so they have a million and 1 accounts

We’ll see in a day or two…competition giveaways tend to give a surge to the member tally…hard to tell in 48hrs

1 Like

1352 now. Going up pretty fast still.

Right so what it did was help those with the lowest involvement get their chance from none as they had too few bucks to nearly nil.

On the positive side no need for some to make spurious threads to get the bigger bucks.