Have you won something through the power draw? How did it feel?

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask you all if you had you won something through the power draw feature and also how did it feel and stuff. I’ve been trying for over two months and nothing yet… but soon enough I’m sure I’ll win!
Feel free to say what you won and all that stuff!

-Gabe

2 Likes

First off, keep trying. :slight_smile: I felt the same as you when I didn’t win anything for quite a long time. But I finally did. I was ecstatic. I won the PowerCore II 10000mAh Battery Pack. I literally just received it in the mail. I already own the PowerCore 10000mAh but really love the new look on the new one. One thing for sure, you can never have too many power banks. :slight_smile: My husband thinks I’m nuts for having so many of them but when he needs one, who do you think he comes to? Muuuuaahhahaha!!! :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, keep trying. You never know when Lady Luck will visit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep at it and especially this week as all entries are only $1 Buck :stuck_out_tongue:

I won a PowerDrive Elite 2. I love it and was buzzing when I saw my name on the page under the heading Winners lol

1 Like

I have of what I need, I try to win to become what would be gifts for others. Bid on the 5000 Slim and failed, it would have gone to someone who recently got a smartphone so is tied to battery life woes.

So when I win it is a little bit of joy, mostly for others.

1 Like

I finally won on the powerdraw, i only just won two weeks ago and when I saw my name I was ecstatic. Couldn’t have been happier as I needed new bluetooth headphones. Now I’m just waiting for them to come in. Keep trying and you will eventually win, sometimes you have to go all in and other ties you get luck if the draw with just 1 entry

1 Like

My first win was the SoundBuds Lite, even tho I wanted to wrap them up for Christmas my mum got them way early, but she loves them.

1 Like

wish I could said I won but haven’t won anything yet and out of bucks…time to hoard the bucks :joy:

2 Likes

wish i could say i have

In due time Drew you will eventually win at some point.

I have won once but i missed the notificaton

1 Like

I don’t think you get notified, you need to check back each week and maybe stop for a chat while you are here :thumbsup:

You will get the email saying you win a prize and to fill out the shipping verification form…maybe that’s the notification he meant? As it does sometimes go to spam folder and we miss it.

Or you can have Yahoo mail and it just doesn’t get delivered to you, happens to me all the time

1 Like

If members didn’t like the odds before, this week they will well and truly hate it :laughing:

I wonder if they will change the entry limits :thinking:

1 Like

I just received a Karapax touch case from the power draw… free is my favorite flavor, so I was pretty happy that I won… not super pumped since the case only retails for $10

As far as the case, it’s actually really good quality, sleek design,and really feels like it will protect my phone from a 4-6 foot drop (not actually tested yet).

I personally not a fan of how thick it is, makes my iPhone a lil bulkier for my liking. I prefer a slimmer profile to my casings…

Currently I’m alternating iPhone cases between:

Anker Ice Case Light
Anker Slimshell Pro
and now Karapax Touch

It is a division by zero singularity type decision, basically every member can bid the same equally, there is no floor of filter to new members.

Conclusion: do not bid as it is a waste of bucks til this period passes.

1 Like

Assuming the entry limits are not changed, it’s a waste of what… 30 bucks? :laughing:

1 Like

What does $1 mean? Each entry is just one power buck vs 20 or 30?

1 Like

Correct, as they mentioned each entry will cost just 1 powerbuck. Normally it ranges from 10-50 powerbucks an entry but this week it’s just a buck each entry

1 Like

What if it’s a power station on offer :heart_eyes:

Never entered, and don’t think I can as I live in New Zealand which is not included in the places that are valid entries. I do have a USA shipping address though…