HANGOVER, What do you do about it

What is your miracle cure for a hangover. I tend to try to drink as much water before bed and then after that drink one more glass. It is a very hard task. :sunglasses:
What is your cure.

Iā€™m lucky, I tend not to get hangovers.
When I do however (usually as a result of mixing drinks) water before bed or as soon as I wake up. Through the the day- irn-bru and plenty of carb filled snacks (crisps and crackers and such).

2 Likes

I donā€™t drink anymore, but the best cure for hangover is usually another beer right when you wake up. ā€¦I know people groan and complain about that bit it has always worked for me and others I know. Greesy food also helps so if itā€™s really bad we usually hit the dinner for some food

3 Likes

My recommended cure is:

• have a hangover
  • write letter to oneself to never drink that much again
  • when wanting to drink, read the letter
  • next morning - no hangover

I thank you!

4 Likes

Pretty much never get hangovers (headache etc) despite drinking but each morning after a night out drinking this gets me on my feet faster than my normal dayā€™s breakfast :smile: ;

Huevos Rancheros (spicy mexican poached eggs)

6 Likes

You are correct about the mixing drinks, only feel like I get a mild hangover when I have that champagne toast at midnight

LOL, tried that, added some clam to it and it was so good I had another, postponing the hangover for a few hours

Iā€™ll try all methods tomorrow :joy:

2 Likes

If I stick to one drink all night Iā€™m usually fine. JƤgermeister is my tipple of choice and Iā€™ve never had an issue drinking it on 15hr long work ā€œdays outā€.

However I can only have a couple of pints of scrumpy cider before I feel sick and change back to a spirit :smile_cat:

I love that word and itā€™s never used here. I am going to use it all night

1 Like

The best cure for a hangover is to always stay drunk. Works for many people :joy:

4 Likes

Taking a multivitamin with a glass of water before bed usually works for me! That is, if I can remember to do it before falling asleepā€¦ :confused:

3 Likes

I typically donā€™t get hangovers in my college days. If I were to get one it was probably from cheap beer and whiskey. I also donā€™t have issues drinking beer and whiskey at the same time. Use to do it all the time and stil do it several times a year when I hang with my old high school buddies.

I normally drink several glasses of water before bed, take 3 advils, and eat something.

2 Likes

Ulster fry - the greasier the better lol Iā€™m not getting wrote off tonight but regardless gotta start the new year with a fry even if the resolution for the year is to lose weight :joy:

3 Likes

PediaLyte + Advil + Eat24 (food delivery app in US) + Netflix = :relieved:

2 Likes

Then he drank more beer and had a hangover again and againā€¦:laughing:

3 Likes

No no, 1 beer as it takes the edge off. But like I said I donā€™t drink so Iā€™m good either way

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

My recommended cure is:

have a hangover
Shot a video for yourself
when wanting to drink, watch the video
next morning - no hangover

5 Likes

It looks delicious!:stuck_out_tongue:

You can drink milk or yogurt before you drink beer. It will make you less likely to get drunk.:grin:

1 Like