Great sound! Soundcore Liberty Air 2

Did a review of the Soundcore Libert Air 2. Check it out!

3 Likes

Why didn’t you play recorded sound in the background while recording your voice? I know we’re tending to be isolated but you own speakers (probably) to play background sound to test if they are filtered by these buds.

Wind noise reduction is also just a summer fan.

Social isolation != only 1 voice.

Closests things I own to these are the Life P2, they look very similar. Difference in price means needs difference in performance.

1 Like

Currently things are in flux and I can’t do all the same testing as I would like. Going from an dedicated space to my home changes a lot of things, also I don’t own any fans sorry. Life P2 are similar just without the bells and whistles.

Thanks very much for the excellent review! @Tube_Techie

1 Like

Thank you and No problem!!!

Great video review! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Another excellent review @Tube_Techie

1 Like

Good review as usual @Tube_Techie :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! @Shenoy @ndalby

Great review @Tube_Techie :clap:
can you list out the bells that missed on LIfe P2? I may plan to go for the P2’s vs Air 2

1 Like

Wasn’t it discussed in depth here?

1 Like

Got it, thanks for the search for me, sorry for being lazy :grimacing:

1 Like

Im working on a comparison video as we speak!!!

is the other review

I own the Life P2, the Air was a lot more expensive on the day and I cant really fault them enough to bother paying more.

I still have the view wireless will get lost so argue they need to be low cost. I don’t mind paying more for something which can’t get lost I bought £240 Sony noise cancelling headphones this week. I paid £33 for the Life P2 and a decent Anker wired bud (say the Slim) is about £21 so I think that’s a very fair price. I’m not sure of the reason to pay any more.

1 Like

really cool review

1 Like