Grab Your Power Prize Here for Christmas!

It’s part 2 in #TheGiftOfPower giveaway and there’s still loads of prizes up for grabs!

If you know someone who has an iPhone then you won’t want to miss this!

ankeriphone

In part 2 you could win a MagGo charger of your choice. MagGo chargers are part of our Series 6 line up - the perfect power gifts for anyone wanting unique charging functionality and features. And, come on …

No cables :white_check_mark:

Wireless charging :white_check_mark:

Sticks magnetically :white_check_mark:

It doesn’t get more unique than that.

wowdoge

Want in? Yeahhh ya do. Let’s go👇

:point_right: HOW TO ENTER :point_left:

1. In the comments below this thread tell us which MagGo charger you think is the perfect power gift and why.
  2. Share this thread via the Facebook or Twitter buttons down below and (A) use the hashtag #TheGiftOfPower and (B) tag @AnkerOfficial. BTW the buttons look like this …

fbtw

:point_right: WHAT YOU CAN WIN :point_left:

The series 5 prizes up for grabs …

:gift: 5 people will win a MagGo charger of their choice!

:gift: 50 people will win a store coupon ranging from from $5 - $50 off.

This is part 2 of 3, so stay tuned! And, if you haven’t already, why not check out our Christmas Gift Guide? There’s a cheeky little surprise waiting at the end. Try it here.

Good luck!

:point_right: RULES :point_left:

• This community thread giveaway is open to all countries.
  • This community thread giveaway starts December 16th 2021.
  • This community thread giveaway ends December 20th 2021.
  • All physical prizes from the community thread giveaway will be sent in mid-January.
  • Do not start a new thread when entering this giveaway. Creating a new thread may disqualify you from entry.
  • If (A) a winner’s prize is unavailable or (B) the prize cannot be shipped to the winner’s country, the winner has the right to choose a product of equal or lower value, or a coupon of equivalent value for the Anker online store.
  • The rules for the Gleam giveaway (found here) are outlined on that page specifically.
  • Anker reserves the right of final say on all of its events.

We’ll be picking winners for the previous community giveaway shortly!

15 Likes

To me, the MagGo 633 looks like the perfect gift as it’s both a power bank and a stand! It’s an easy way to prop up your phone on your desk when you’re at home, and then you can quickly grab it when it’s time to head out. #TheGiftOfPower

6 Likes

Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) seems pretty good and it has qi charging ports and a few plug in to help organize your work area.

7 Likes

For me the Anker 633 Magnetic Wireless Charger (MagGo) is the perfect all rounder gift, power bank and rotatable stand. Good for entertainment or productivity at work (if no one else nabs it from ya).

#TheGiftOfPower

6 Likes

Agreed! The 633 Magnetic Wireless Charger gets you everything you need for work at home or traveling with your iPhone and earphones! It’s a perfect gift for anyone!

4 Likes

While I agree with @TechnicallyWell, @ndalby, and @SpencerJames the 633 Magnetic Wireless Charger is awesome and basically everything you need, I’m not one to use a power bank too often. I recently got an iPhone 13 Pro and LOVE it! The battery life is excellent, so for me and practicality while working, my top picks would be the 637 Magnetic Charging Station or the 623 Magnetic Wireless Charger. Both offer that great phone stand that I have learned to love at my work station with so many extra ports for accessories/as well as an extra charging area.

Thanks for the contest and the chance, @AnkerOfficial!

Shared on Twitter and forgot to share the screenshot:

Summary

08%20AM

5 Likes

I’ll pretty much be saying the same things as everyone else, but the Anker 633 is so versatile and the 637 would easily replace a power strip. I keep picture a teacher’s desk with the 637 on top providing power for the myriad of devices teachers use on any given day. (I know I could have used on when I was still in the classroom.)

3 Likes

My son owns an Iphone not me of course! :laughing:

I like that bowl. (637)
More feature than the other chargers.
May be I can grab one.
Who ever knows the plans of the well known “Mr. Random”. :rofl:

Of course good luck to all others from the family taking part

4 Likes

Thanks again for another “Power-Ful” giveaway :smiley:

I would like to gift my daughter the Anker 623 Magnetic Wireless Charger (MagGo) Lilac Purple for her new iPhone so that she can have battery power on-the-go / join facetimes with her friends for study, without having to charge the iPhone on wireless charging stand fixed at her desk :slight_smile:

Shared on Twitter

5 Likes

Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo)

As it is a do-it-all wireless charger + Powerbank + stand

3 Likes

The Anker 610 Magnetic Phone Grip (MagGo) would be the perfect gift as it’s removable, portable, and super handy when on-the-go. Often times, I want to prop up my phone to watch videos, but I don’t want to be burdened by a ‘permanent’ PopSocket or equivalent. Having the ability to remove it at any time is clutch!

1 Like

Thats right @ndalby
I trust my colleagues, but think this would go “walkies” from a desk if left unattended for too long!

1 Like

Another great opportunity @AnkerOfficial thanks!

So this is back to my brother who likes to travel and camp.
Power on the go as well as the stand makes the MagGo 633 a perfect gift.
Ticks lots of boxes, looks awesome, functional, practical and has something for every iPhone user.

3 Likes

The charger I love the most is the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) . The design is very modern and cool looking. It also looks premium!

1 Like

I think the 622 Magnetic Battery is the perfect power gift because roughly 3-4 times a week my wife will ask me for a portable battery pack to charge her phone while she is on the couch after the kids go to bed due how much they like to play with the wire. This would both give her the power that she needs for her phone and will save me the energy of having to walk to the kitchen to get one.

2 Likes

MagGo 633 in any color Would be an awesome gift for Christmas :heart:

1 Like

The mag go charging station is my pick to keep all my gadgets changed up along with my phone :grinning:

1 Like

The MagGo 633, I love the stand.

1 Like

Anker MagGo 633 is a sleek looking tech thats why its perfect as a gift.according to me before buying any tech safety should be priority so anker’s multi protecting is an attractive feature to get this product.other than that its a 2 in 1 product with a portable charge of 17 hours perfect for any type of consumer. #TheGiftOfPower @AnkerOffical

1 Like

I really like the aesthetic of the MagGo 633! Being able to charge my phone while it’s on a stand is something I’m looking forward to.

1 Like