Grab Your Power Prize Here for Christmas!

for me the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) this will help me clean this mess up…three iPhones and two watches

good luck all

1 Like

I would say the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging station (MagGo) would be the best because it would freel up space and make the clutter look go away while looking very neat and clean…#TheGiftOfPower

1 Like

I would say, every single charger is good as long as it charges my phone. #TheGiftOfPower

1 Like

I think the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station is the perfect gift. Besides putting it in your desk, you can put it in the living room and wherever you have a family gathering so people can charge their devices. On top of the magnetic wireless charger you get 3 outlets plus 2 USB-C and 2 USB-C ports! Definitely a must have :clap:

5 Likes

I would have to go with the black 637. It would be awesome on my desk, or even on a side table in our living room. I mean, have you seen it?! It looks so incredibly slick! And it was all types of connections which makes me REALLY HAPPY!!!

-Matt

Shared on Twitter:

3 Likes

A power bank?! Stand?! Wireless Charger?!, magnetic?! I’ll take it anytime
#TheGiftOfPower @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

It is very cool. I can use it to charge different gadget at the same time. I can use it in my desk as my power outlet. Love the design and very futuristic. It has a lot feature to offer. It will be very useful and help me during my study.

1 Like

I like the Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo) the best because: it’s compact, it gives extra charge, and it can act as a portable stand.

1 Like

I think Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) is the perfect power gift because offer a lot of charging possibilities.

1 Like

MagGo 633 for me. I currently have a bulky wireless charger taking up a ton of space on my desk, needlessly and its not the easiest to line up my phone onto, to get charging, so I often find myself not using it at all due to this. i like the 633 becuase of the removable magsafe power bank on the back. My powercore 20100 has served me well and has plenty of life left in it, but I can imagine the unlimited power of having the charger attached to the back of my phone and never being worried about forgetting the cable.Unlimited_Power_Banner

1 Like

Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo)

This would be a perfect laptop desk charging station, keep everything ready to go at once for my dad.

06%20AM

3 Likes

Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) is my alternative to be the perfect power gift becuse it’s built to handle more serious, concurrent tasks .

1 Like

The Anker 622 is the perfect power gift because of its built-in foldable kickstand that keeps my iPhone 12 upright for a comfortable viewing angle. Needless to say that it is slim and charges efficiently. The ideal gift for the festive season !

1 Like

For me, the Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo) looks like a perfect gift.
I am a guy who uses a lot of gadgets! Charging those is a humongous hassle. Having this, I can charge the gadgets at a go which will save a lot of time…And all of us know- "TIME IS MONEY":blush::zap::zap:

#TheGiftOfPower

!

1 Like

For me, this Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station is the best choice, because it offers other additional charging options at the same time.

1 Like

I would give it to me, Anker 622 charger. I would like to keep my phone charging when I am at work.

1 Like

For our mixed device household, the Anker 637 magnetic charging station would be ideal. The USB c ports would allow for the android devices to be happily charged, and the two USB a ports would keep my idevices topped up.

The MagGo front would let me free up a port in the back when my phone was in dire straights…

Sharing out via Twitter… good luck everybody… :wink:

added screen snip of tweet

6F7E5115-E748-4710-B3EB-9488AFB49FE3

4 Likes

Good luck bud, seems like that charger is quite popular here lol

4 Likes

Because I prefer the best and full option, Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station MagGo charger is my choice to use everyday without worrying.

1 Like

I think the Anker 633 MagGo would be a perfect gift. The removable portable battery charger and the 2-in-1 wireless charger seems like an amazing combination to me.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

3 Likes