Giveaway Alert!

EDIT 2: Go to here … for a transformative giveaway!

Edit: I’m checking on the status of this giveaway. I’m sorry everyone. I didn’t mean to tease you all (and @Chiquinho specifically) with the illusion of an oasis in this desert landscape of giveaways.

Happy Friday everyone!

Unless you’re one of those people who posts new topics in the forum before searching, that is.

Anywhooooodle, my colleague has been planning a giveaway. Check back here tomorrow for the details.

10 Likes

You have my attention!

1 Like

Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a great day.

1 Like

Those are the news we like to see. :rofl:

Hope only those are taking part who really need the present .

2 Likes

giveaway2

2 Likes

This feels like a drop of water after we’ve been in the desert for a year! The anticipation is exciting!!

Got excited to read what the giveaway was going to be. Wondering - where are the details that were being released on Saturday the 22nd?

Inquisitive face

GOOD GRIEF! Let me check on this … I’m so sorry everyone. Please hold (your fire, lol).

3 Likes

After the slowness for the past several months, a few more days won’t harm if it’s good giveaway…

Expect a surge in posts when it’s ready @AnkerOfficial, always happens and rules are rarely read…

5 Likes

Meanwhile … I’m so embarrassed! It’s a real, ummm, what the heck moment

1 Like

It happens, I’m just personally glad you responded at all lol.

3 Likes

Yep. It happens. Though have to admit - this is also making for quite the exciting suspense.

grin

Let’s see how this one goes…I smell excitement in the air

Every time I check this thread, I hear the Jeopardy theme music playing in my mind! Ha ha!! Hope you’re having a great week!

1 Like

hahaha. when the low bar becomes the high bar …

2 Likes

I am, Matt! Thanks! It’s always great logging into a community to find out I promised something and then we didn’t deliver. I feel super great, hahahaha.

1 Like

Oh everyone needs this! giveawy here

Yea, we made a boo boo. Here’s the giveaway.