Flash Error on the EufySecurity windows web app

I use the website mysecurity.eufylife.com to monitor my Eufy2 cameras. Starting today, I am no longer able to view my camera images at this website. Until now, I was able to monitor my cameras in real time by clicking thru the web browser warning about using Flash. Now, after ignoring the Flash warning as usual, I get this message when I try to view any of my cameras: Failed to play.(20022).
I am using Chrome and Edge browsers on two different Windows 10 computers and get the same bad results on all. Windows 10 auto updated a day or 2 ago on both computers (I don’t know if this matters).
The app on my Android phone and Android tablet still works OK .
How can I get visibility of my cameras on my Windows 10 computers again?

Hmm good luck

As of 24 Feb. 2020 I also have not received any help from Eufy support on this either!

I hadn’t tried the website before but I just gave it a go. Clicked through the Flash warning and up came my first Cam 2c, live. I tried the second camera and got error 20022. Tried again and it worked, but dropped the first. So it sort of works. Firefox on Windows 10. I don’t have a cloud subscription so don’t have any events uploaded.

Hi, @Clyde3 this is unusual, would you please contact us via email? support@eufylife.com

Hi, @Clyde3 your issue should be resolved now, would you please contact our customer service if the issue persists? Thanks!

1 Like

The problem has gone away now! Thank you for fixing it.

I hope that progress is being made toward eliminating Flash from the system.

I got this error when logged into the Web to view my cameras also. What is the fix ?

1 Like

I too am receiving this error when trying to pull up my 2k wireless doorbell cam on a windows desktop. Tried two different PCs and several web browsers and no bueno. What’s interesting is that I CAN pull up the live feed on my android phone so it’s clearly working. This is after rebooting the EUFY base station, internet/wifi routers and both PCs. Would be interested to hear what @AnkerSupport did to help @Clyde3!

1 Like

Also seeing this 20022 error code starting from earlier today:

Failed to request.(20022)

This error occurs when attempting to view a wired 2K Pan and Tilt camera through Chrome on Windows. This was working just fine for me as recently as yesterday night.

The camera itself is fine, as DDI mentions above, I can also view the camera’s feed just fine through the mobile app (iOS for me).

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to @AnkerSupport

Failed to request.(20022)

Also having the same issue, tried with Firefox, Edge and Chrome
Also updated flash and java and still getting Failed to request.(20022)

1 Like

Seems like it need an update to fix these issues

oh good, i’m glad others are experiencing the same issue. hopefully it’s something that gets fixed quickly! thank you @AnkerSupport ! :slight_smile:

Getting the same 20022 error using Windows 10 and either the Edge Browser or Chrome when trying to view a live feed. Alerts seem to be working. Mobile app for Android seems to be working fine.

1 Like

Same thing here. Error 20022

In my case it works for the wired doorbell but not for the 2C cameras nor the Pan+Tilt cam I have.

I’m using Chrome on Mac

@AnkerSupport

1 Like

Same issue as you with no help yet from phone support.

@AnkerSupport - Same exact issue as the above here.

Win 10. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, plus fresh Flash installs on all 3, and still receive the same error. It’s the same on mobile browsers with a flash plugin as well.

Please resolve this - it’s a big draw of the platform for me and many others to view the feed via browser.

Please also build an HTML5 based solution for the long term.

1 Like

Hi @AnkerSupport,

I got the same issues (Failed to play.(20022)
Below is the email I have just sent you before I found this forum!

Email to (support@eufylife.com)

I use the website (https://mysecurity.eufylife.com) to monitor my 2x
Indoor 2K cameras. Starting today, I am no longer able to view my camera
images at this website. Until now, I was able to monitor my cameras in
real time by clicking through the web browser warning about using Flash.
Now, after ignoring the Flash warning as usual, I get this message when
I try to view any of my cameras: Failed to play.(20022)

I have dual boot gaming PC, very powerful, I am an ex Debian/Ubuntu
server admin. The same problem with Windows 10 & Ubuntu 20.04 using
Chrome or Firefox. My flash is up to date! The cam streams are working
fine in the Android app

With Flash Player coming to end of life in December 2020. I feel Eufy
Security should look into HTML5 for video playback

Can you please fix this error? I now look forward to your reply

Kind regards
Budda Jenkins

1 Like

They appear to have resolved the issue. I am back to viewing live video on my windows PC in an edge browser. Thanks to everyone for commenting and bringing awareness!

1 Like