Fishing Mail for Souncore Spirit Dot 2

Did you received an email like this as well to be able to buy spirit dot 2 for only 1€?

2 Likes

I’m afraid it’s not a fishing mail :rofl:

1 Like

Wow first time that I won something. @AnkerOfficial thank you.

3 Likes

Wow @pop.f lucky you, congrats :clap:

Well done @pop.f that’s a great result :+1:t2:
Looking forward to searing how you get on with them!

Congrats @pop.f :+1:

I just got the same email, order with shipping and tax was $5.29. Will take a few weeks to arrive, excited to see it when they get here.

1 Like

Congratulations winners!!

@jercox @pop.f did you guys order it on Amazon or on Soundcore.com ?

@Shenoy I ordert at Amazon.de and payed 1€ with shipping free and no tax till now.

2 Likes

Thank you @pop.f enjoy the spirit dot 2 :+1:

1 Like

Amazon.com. The included link with the email took me straight to Amazon’s page - there was only one seller (AnkerDirect), and that had a $3.99 shipping fee. The coupon was for $78.99, so took the price down to $1 as advertised, but didn’t change the shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SJFY5BK

1 Like

Thank you @jercox Congrats on the win!

1 Like

Just found out my son won, was going through my Amazon subscribe and save items and saw there was an order for these and I checked it and saw it was for $5.33. I asked my wife if she ordered anything and she said no, I ask my son and he said he won and ordered them. He said he saw their post on Instagram and entered. Happy for him, but dang I’d rather have won

1 Like

Congratulation @Tank … win is a win, still within the family :+1:

I too realized, I had won it :slight_smile: Thanks to @Ankerofficial @SoundcoreCrew

2 Likes

Its a win for my son not me, I asked about them and he’s already being stubborn and said I can’t try them. I’ll guilt him into letting me try them since he did order them on my Amazon account and used my amazon gidt card ballance to pay for it.

And congrats @Shenoy on the win

4 Likes

Your gift card balance, sounds like your headphones. Kids these days…

1 Like

He’s got to at least let you try! :wink:

One way or the other ill try them, kids gotta sleep at some point. Lol

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::joy::joy::joy::joy: I‘m looking forward to see how your son will react if you really do so

1 Like

Haha! Famous last words!