EufyCam 2 has arrived on FCC, not certain what sort of love we are going to get based on a few threads here. Post to be updated with more details as they become available on FCC…
Eufy. Unless they plan to give this to every eufycam backer from Kickstarter, then they’ve failed. Bad job eufy
Boo eufy … Boooooooo!!!
So 5v only not 5v & 9v
Only saw 2.4ghz no 900mhz for low power control link
Guessing the eufycam E doesn’t have range issues due to the 2.4ghz power increase compared to the eufycam
Eufycam 2 has half the power the E does but still a lot more than the original
Glad to know eufy is going back to the original design. Hope this version will bring some changes to the shortfalls of all previous versions.
Sure, with pleasure:
- [eufy cam] The big "Range Extenders we need!" Survey ;-)
- [eufy cam] Motion Detection Zones aka "Activity Zones" - Issues
- [eufy cam] Sensor triggering camera to record
- +++ GENERAL eufycam TODO-LIST +++
- +++ YAMYAM's detailed eufy cam SOLAR PANEL TEST & REVIEW +++
- +++ eufy cam QUALITY PROBLEM discussion +++
Tell me if you need more reasons
dang, I hope gen 2 will fix those problem.
wonder how long it will take to market. I was considering the eufycam but was worried about a few things already mentioned before. Now hopefully this won’t take too long to get more info from eufy .
FCC up for 2nd gen Homebase