[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

The best feature of this will be the fact that it will prevent me from getting a ticket for tapping on my phone for directions or music change! Viva for the win!

I’m excited to pair powerful charging with high-quality voice control - best of all worlds!

I’m excited that not only will it charge my phone, but I have the ability to use Alexa! I can ask Alexa to map out my directions because I always get lost so I need my map lol.

1 Like

What better way to make your car smart enough to match your home. Having Alexa in the car makes perfect sense especially if you already have Alexa devices all over the house.

Looks awesome, quite interested in testing the MEMS mics and ambient noise cancellation technology.

I’m kinda excited about the Alexa feature in the ROAV VIVA but then again I don’t want to be yelling at Alexa to play something or give me direction.

I’m excited about that RGB ring on the outside! I loooove pretty devices (that work well of course, but that’s inferred by the name “Anker”)

Alexa will be great.

Excited for Alexa voice call. This looks awesome!

That alexa calls anyone on your call list

Love the 100% hands-free voice control while you drive. Makes it convenient and safe to use. Would love to win and give it a try. I purchased a Anker Charger but was disappointed when I found that my phone didn’t work with it. Not an Anker issue, my fault.

I would use Alexa for directions and find restaurant easier than typed.

I have never using alexa, so hopefully I’ll get a chance to own one. With alexa it will help me to make phone call and navigation love it.

Excited about voice activated, hands free controls in my car.

This is great for me, as I have a daughter who recently started driving. I know no matter how many times I tell her to be careful when palying with the radio when driving, and not to do things on her phone, shes a teen and she still will. Maybe having something like this to give radio commands, will help alleviate some worried mothers anxieties!

I would love to see something like this , make regular car seems more upgraded and luxurious.

This is awesome to have to control my lights before it gets dark while driving home.

1 Like

I am looking forward to having Alexa play some good tunes while I’m driving!

Will VIVA be able to order things from Prime Now so I don’t have to stop by the grocery store on the way home on a crappy commute day? If so, I am STOKED for that.

What I’m most excited for about Roav VIVA is how convenient it will be to have this. It will truly make my driving hands free and less distracting!